Grandfather-Grandson Bonding

A couple of days went by and Harry was becoming a little stressed. He could not stop comparing the similarities between Altair and Cedric. Both friendly, sweet, and popular. It was hard to think about without getting wet eyes. Then, there was Tom who had not, in fact, seeked him out since the library. To top it all off, people are starting to call him Harry Bonkers.

Harry didn't know how to feel about that.

He slowly gets ready for breakfast which started almost an hour ago. He had thirty minutes which should be enough, but at the pace he's getting ready, it won't be. Harry takes a slow shower and then gets dressed. His white button up not fully buttoned, his tie not properly tied, instead lazily hanging around his neck. Not to mention his hair, even though he just showered, was everywhere. Harry cast a styling charm which made his hair workable.

Harry grabbed his bag and headed to the Great Hall. As he entered Harry felt Tom's eyes on him as he sat down the Hufflepuff table. He also saw Fleamont's. Strange.

"Harry, you finally appeared!" Exclaimed Altair.

"Yes, I'm here,"

"Well we were talking about how Hogsmead is coming up, do you want to come with us?" Altair's asked, with Casper and Elija looking expectantly.

Harry smiled at the mention, "Sure, I'd love to,"

"Great! I am so excited. I have so much to show you!" Altair was now moving around in his seat like an excited puppy. Harry did not have the energy to match this early on in the morning.

Ten minutes went by and Breakfast ended, marking the beginning of classes. They had divination. Harry is taking three electives. He stuck with divination and care of magical creatures, but also added ancient runes.

Professor Trelawney also taught this class. The mother of Sybil Trelawney. She went up to the classroom and began her introduction.

"Today the stars sag and the solar rock glares. When will you be the one only faire?" No one batted an eye at her words. All appearing to be used to her nonsense.

"... A unique branch of divination: Tessomancy." Harry tuned into her words, "This shall allow you to predict future events through reading the leaves. Everyone look inside the mug in front of you and tell what you see," she ended with a breathy tone.

Harry's face contorted to annoyance. He hated divination.

——— Tom 's p.o.v.———

Tom smiled. He liked divination.  He liked how you can predict your future and even take a glance at it. The fact that such a thing is even possible is mind boggling. Divination is very important for succession. When Tom becomes exceptional at divination, he will take a look at his future, and see if he reaches his all-time goal. See if his plans form and have the impact he wants them to have. See if he rules Britain. Now that's his goal.

As Professor Trewlaney commands everyone to take a look inside their mugs, Tom can see Evans become annoyed. Tom scoffs. It's sad that people are too blind to see the wonders of divination. Those who are lazy never see the value of seemingly useless concepts.

Tom takes a look in his mug and sees a skull.

He frowned and took a look at the book. His finger dragging along the page looking for the word.

Aha, he found it.

The Skull: a danger in your path

This raised Tom's guard. Who is going to be a danger to his path? Who's going to get in the way of his plans? Is it one of his Knight of Walpurgis? We're they going to become an obstacle? Or...