The cat's out of the bag (no one sees the cat tho)

Loud shuffling awoke Harry. He opened his curtains and found his three other dormates getting ready for Breakfast.

One boy with blonde hair and soft brown eyes caught Harry. He frowned, "Who are you?"

The other boys turned to look at him.

"Harry Evans. I'm a transfer. Got sorted last night. Professor Finckle led me here after my sorting,"

The boys nodded and the blond haired replied, "Oh alright, my names Casper Jones, Casper, is fine,"

A light brown haired with dark blue eyes introduced himself, "My names Altair Diggory," Harry gulped.

"Are you okay, Harry?" Asked Casper worriedly as he walked toward Harry.

Harry waved him off, "Yeah, yeah, it's ju- just you look like someone I knew well," said Harry with a weak smile.

Altair nods his head and hives him a sad smile, piecing two and two together.

"Its- uh... it's nice to meet you Altair,"

Altair gives Harry a smile.

"My names Elija Brown, " said a tan brown haired boy. Must be a family member of Lavendar Brown.

"Nice to meet you Elija," Harry said giving him a polite smile.

"Well you better start getting ready, Harry, unless you want to miss Breakfast," Altair said as he was digging through his trunk, seemingly looking for a book.

"Yeah, you're right," replied Harry with a yawn and finally got up from his bed.

Harry took a quick shower and then fixed himself up. He brushed his teeth, got dressed and started brushing his hair. Not with much luck. At least it was better than his typical bed hair. Curse his Potter blood.

"C'mon Harry! We'll walk you down," said Cedric's grandfather.

Harry blinked, "Oh you don't have to walk m-,"

"Of course we will Harry! You're in Hufflepuff. We stick together," Altair replied so nonchalantly, that Harry had to pause for a moment. He was growing used to being discussed in Gryffindor. Whether it be because they wouldn't believe him that Voldemort was back or that he didn't put his name in the Goblet of Fire or that he didn't open the chamber of secrets.

Harry simply nodded his head and gave a strained smile. He put his bag over his shoulder and walked down to the Great Hall with the other boys.

Once they reached the Great Hall they all started serving themselves breakfast as they settled in the Hufflepuff table. Harry however made no move to do so and instead swept his eyes across the Great Hall taking a look at everyone.

He looked up at the Professors table, he saw Professor Bolt and Professor Slughorn making conversation. Then he saw Professor Dumbledore, Headmaster Dippet and Professor Finckle in some sort of talk as well.

He looked at the Ravenclaw table and saw them either eating, reading or talking.

Then he moved to the Slytherin table and he caught sight of a boy with dark black hair and grey eyes.

Oh Merlin.

Sirius' father.

He quickly moved on from him as to not make a scene in the Great Hall and as soon as his eyes moved from the boy he saw none other than Tom Riddle.

Seemingly in a discussion with his little followers. Harry sighed.

He looked at the Gryffindor table and immediately caught the backside of a boy with messy black hair who was laughing at something a blonde haired girl next to him said.