🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

"Okay, boys. Here's the deal. We'll allow you two to spend the night at our dorm, but only on one condition: you guys sleep in your own rooms." Kira said firmly as she crossed her arms. "We'll clean up the extra rooms for you guys. No ifs, ands or buts. Understood?"

Ace and Deuce looked at each other before turning towards the girls. "Yeah." Ace said, nodding. "Sure. Okay." Deuce added. Then Ace remembered. "Oh, by the way, girls, which one of us do you think is your favorite?" he asked inquisitively.

 "Oh, by the way, girls, which one of us do you think is your favorite?" he asked inquisitively

Alice and Kira looked at each other before turning back to the boys. "Hmm? I don't really know..." Kira said, putting her hand to her chin. She then turned towards Alice. "What do you think, Alice-chan?" Alice hummed in thought. "I think..."

Ace and Deuce both leaned forward towards Alice expectantly, eager to hear her reply. "...You know... I don't think I have a favorite at all." Alice then said. "What?!" Ace and Deuce both cried out in despair. "I don't have a favorite because I like you both. There's obviously no need for any competition, is there?" Alice asked.

"Oh, c'mon, Alice-chan!" Ace whined. "Surely there's gotta be one guy you like?" Kira glared at Ace. "She clearly said that she has no favorites, so don't even try to compete yourselves. Just take it." she said, a bit impatiently.

Ace then shrugged. "Alright, alright. No favorites. No competition. I can deal with that." he said. Deuce nodded. "I concur with him." he added. Kira smiled. "Good." Seeing that it was getting late, the four teens turned and headed back to the Ramshackle Dorm with Grim following close behind.

Later that night, while the girls and boys were having fun with their sleepover, along with Grim, Trey and Cater were walking down the pathway towards the Heartslabyul Dorm, hoping to get themselves a good night's sleep

"Phew! What a day!" Cater sighed as he and Trey entered the building and walked down the hall, heading towards their dorm rooms. "You said it." Trey agreed. "Man, that Alice-chan is one mega cutie." Cater said with a grin. "I'd really like to take her out on a date sometime."

"Even if she was interested," Trey began, "I've known you long enough to know that you probably won't even take her seriously, Cater." Cater just shrugged casually. "Well, still, it would be nice." he replied. "So... have you noticed?"