S. Shuichi

PREGAME YANDERE ALPHABET

.

.

.

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

One of the most intense. His affections can get pretty unapolagetically vigorous and passionate. It's so hard to control himself around you, so he finds himself going way too far a lot of the time, and he just doesn't even care. His feelings are just so overwhelming when he sees you. He loves holding you tightly in his arms, he enjoys running his fingers through your hair just always touching you, exploring every inch of you up close.

.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He loves the vlood, taking a lot of enjoyment along with being extra sadistic in his killing if it's for you especially, he would bathe in it practically. The fact that he's doing it all for you makes it ten times better.

.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He can be mean sometimes, but it's mostly just selfishness and sadism. He might have some fun taunting you though, seeing your funny and adorable reactions.

.

Death: Do they feel any sorrow for their victims at all?

Not at all, in fact he thinks back on the unfortunate people who had to be sacrificed, so he could have you. It makes him excited, it makes everything feel so worth it when he thinks back to it all.

.

Earnest: Are they intense?

So intense it's scary, how could he possibly be calm? He has you all to himself to play with forever. He's ecstatc and basically, maybe, literally drooling just to hold you.

.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Well, he can't say he likes it exactly, but he doesn't hate it as much as other yanderes. There's some prey/predator element in it that he loves. But not too much though. It's best not to get on his nerves, he wants your love too, y'know.

.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

It's not so much as a game to him, he'll indulge himself at first; enjoy watching you run and scream, but he'll get tired of it after a while.

.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

If he loses his grip just a little too much, he's the type to hurt you out of love so he might just hurt you more than he planned. If it ever got to that point, he's going out with you.

.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?