T. Mikan

MIKAN OVERHEARS HER DARLING MOANING HER NAME

.

.

.

She felt dirty watching you pleasuring yourself, like she shouldn’t be watching such an intimate act with yourself, but she couldn’t look away.

.

Her trembling hands gripped the wall as she felt her body burning up, hearing the pretty sounds coming from your lips.

.

She could hardly control her breathing or her hands as they trailed down under her skirt, rubbing her fingers up and down through the thin fabric of her panties, her eyes fixated on you.

.

She bit her lip to prevent sounds of her own from coming out. She closed her eyes imagining if you and her were being intimate together, pretending it was your tender fingers pushing her white panties aside feeling the wetness pooling below.

.

“Mmm, Mi-Mikan~”

.

She felt a bolt of pleasure and excitement all the way down her body hearing that word in such a tone, her eyebrows furrowing until reality hit, you said her name.. You actually said her name...

.

She questioned if this was actually real life.

.

Bringing her feet to start moving she strode her way to you, you didn’t even notice Mikan standing there until she spoke up.

.

“Um..” the nurse nervously mumbled.

.

“Eh- Mikan?!” you said, shocked that she was there possibly the whole time, your stomach dropped down below.

.

“Well, I heard you calling me..” she explained timidly “I just thought you needed help.” Trailing off, she looked down to your exposed bottom half swiftly, before climbing onto the couch with you until she was hovering over you with a soft smile and her face tomato red.

.

It all happened to fast that you could barely register her soft, warm lips on yours pressing with force and slight desperation.

.

You gave in and melted into the kiss, giving the act of affection back to her.

.

Her pale hand started to make its way up and down the side of your stomach, she pushed her tongue into the depths of your mouth, tasting your saliva, but she wanted more.

.

She detached her mouth from yours.

.