K. Kyoko and H. Maki

C, F, H, I, O, T, AND W HEADCANNONS

.

.

.

Kyoko:
Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

She wouldn't mock them, maybe calling them cute demeaningly.

.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Really disappointed. "Really s/o? You're stupid if you think that's going to help you."

.

Hell: What would be their darlings worst experience with them?

If you (or someone else) provokes her enough to yell. She's normally really quiet, so seeing her lose her cool can be frightening.

.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

She won't do too much harm, she'd isolate you, or mess with your head with lies about the outside world.

.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

She's found the love of her life, she does not want to live without you anymore.

.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

She'd definitely take quite a few, she'll baby you, treating you as if you can't do anything on your own.

.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

She's irritated but she doesn't show it. s
She's isn't going to hurt you, you just need to understand.

.

Witt's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

She's capable of it, but...it's an absolute last resort. She'd hate to have to get to that point.

.

.

.

Maki:
Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

I can't see her mocking her darling, but mocking with sarcasm was a different thing.

.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

She's the Ultimate Assassin. If you are trying to fight her, she'll show you why she's the ultimate.

.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

When she kills in front of you, even after her whole demeanor is terrifying.

.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Threatening the people you're close to, even threatening you. Knives to the throat if you get too rowdy.

.

Ideals: What kind of future so they have in mind for/with their darling?

She wants to keep you safe from the bad people of the world.

.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

She's probably going to kidnap you but besides that, as long as you do what she says, she won't take away too many.

.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

It hurts her, she hates to think you're scared of her, even after how she treats you sometimes.

.

Witt's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Yeah probably, but she'd probably do it in a fit of rage. She'd hate to hurt you and would regret it once she calms down.

.

.

.

@HOPEFUL-CLOVER