K. Fuyuhiko

YANDERE ALPHABET: A, I, F, G, O, AND X

.

.

.

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

It wouldn't be too intense especially at first, he wouldn't want to get vulnerable in front of you so little touched here and there, but when hr starts letting you in, it's INTENSE. It's rough and aggressive, harshly cupping your face and pressing his lips against yours painfully hard. He can be soft with you but that's only sometimes, when he's in that sort of mood.

.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Well when his feelings started for you, he realized he won't be able to live without you, he just can't imagine his life without you. He needs you, he needs you to fill the void. Basically he wants companionship, maybe even his second in command once you became reciprocal.

.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He'd feel a lot of things but what you would see is anger which would be his fronting emotion at the time. Fuyuhiko can be pretty strict with you at times, it's best not to get on his nerves.

.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He sees this more as proving to you (and himself) that you are his. The more you fight back and he wins, the more he feels had he deserves you. The more you get it in your head that you are long lost in his grasp.

.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

You would basically have next to none, at least at first. He does want to grant you more privileges and make you happy but he can't take chance of losing you.

.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

Honestly he would do anything for you, but that does not mean he would kiss up to you just to get on your good side. He however does want you to reciprocate the feelings he holds for you. He holds you in high regards, he does worship and adore you deep down, but his ego and fear holds him back from treating you like he feels you deserve.

.

.

.

@HOPEFUL-CLOVER