S. Shuichi and O. Kokichi

F, N, T YANDERE ALPHABET

.

.

.

Shuichi:
Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Shuichi absolutely hates it. He doesn't like seeing that side of you, especially if he's the cause.

.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He'll either lecture you with a stern talking-to or it depends on how bad you've been. Loss of privileges like taking away what little mobility you had. Tying you to the bed for an indiscernible amount of time.

.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

Just like the last one, it breaks his heart. He just wants you to be happy. He thinks it's all part of the process, you'll someday learn that you two are meant to be.

.

.

.

Kokichi:
Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Kokichi is a little annoyed, how can you be so stupid to think you have a chance? He thinks of it as a learning opportunity to teach you that the resisting is useless.

.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

It depends on how bad you are so it can range from degradation to your loved ones on the line. Don't let it get past the point of just threats, he's not bluffing.

.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He kind of likes it, the power-rush he gets when he sees your frightened tearful face gives him some sick satisfaction.

.

.

.

@HOPEFUL-CLOVER