Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп

Magsimula sa umpisa

I looked back at her and I know for sure that she was mine. I was told I had boys, but I'm looking at a girl right now. Why am I looking at girl? I either gave birth to twin girls and one of them did actually die at childbirth or a girl and boy. The boys just didn't make it. I thought of what Kazimir said.

She told me that Juan died. She told me I had boys and broke the news to me. In that last month of my pregnancy Alya was by my side whispering in my ear. She lied to me.

"You are in my home, You don't demand anything," she yells.

"Answer the question, that girl don't belong to her or him. The children here look to young to even be mine, but that little girl," I tremble.

My voice was cracking and she takes a deep breath. I was becoming frantic to get an answer, because it would be impossible.

"You don't have a right to her, when you left," she says, coldly.

"I don't have a right. I am her mother," I yell.

"You don't get to claim her, You abandoned her," she shouts.

"Do you really think I would leave her here. With him after all he was the reason."

"Get the children out of here, take them up to their rooms," Emilia orders.

The men move, but I couldn't be in any position to touch her. She doesn't even know who I am. The men get boys and the girls. My eyes followed and I wanted to hug her so bad.

Juan was alive this whole time and my Baby was alive. Alya lied to me about everything. I believed her because I thought we got over everything.

"Tell them to put away their gun," she says.

"Tell yours to do the same."

I nodded to Kaz and he put his hands up. His men put his gun and Emilia's follow. The air was tense and nobody spoke.

"You knew they were alive this whole time," I mumbled.

"Who was alive?"

"The girl and him."

Her eyebrows furrow and confusion displayed across her face. I didn't want to say Juan's name in front of Kazimir, but she could use context clues. They lied to her as well, that explains why she thinks I abandoned them. Them, I don't even know their names.

I felt like an idiot. This was all game. Things weren't making any sense to me. Why is it that I have been recruited and sent right back into the past. I'm now reliving another hell, just with Russians.

It wasn't making any sense. My head was starting to hurt and I rubbed my temples. I felt like I was going insane and wanted to rip out my hair. This doesn't make sense. Why would Alya lie? Why would she does this to me?

Why is it that I had to go through this? Why? My brain was going haywire and pounding spreading through my head. I had to grip onto something before I fainted. I rested my body against the couch.

Kazimir rushed to my side and held me up. His arms arms held me and I gripped onto them. I wonder what he was thinking about this whole thing.

"Are you okay?" He ask.

I nod my head and I rest against him. I needed answers to what was happening.

"You don't know?" I ask.

"Know what?"

"He's alive, I saw him a few days ago," I told.

"Let's talk in private without your Russian."