the younger male made his way to the dark haired male and swiftly sitting on his lap which jungkook welcomed. strong arms wrapping around the brunette's waist.

"hey" jungkook mumbled, pressing a kiss on the younger's forehead who snuggled in the crook of his neck and lightly yawns.

taehyung responds by pressing a kiss on his jaw before adjusting and properly capturing the older male's lips.

jungkook hums and smiles into the kiss which was nothing but sweet and gentle.

"did you have a good sleep?" he asked as the brunette pulls away and lightly nods his head as he smiles.

"are you busy?" taehyung then asked, eyes darting towards jungkook's laptop and the pile of papers on his desk.

the older lightly cups his cheek to make the younger look at him and pressed another kiss on his forehead before speaking. "i can always make time for you. is there anything you need, my love?"

the brunette pursed his lips for a second. "can we get dinner at mono café?... i want to eat their chocolate tart with cherry sorbet..." he mumbled, cheeks tinted pink.

he was a bit too shy to admit that was the first thing he thought as he woke up, mouth craving for the taste of the sweet dessert.

jungkook chuckles. "of course, my love. let me give them a call too so i can have a table reserved."

this made taehyung's face to light up as he nods. "thank you, jungkookie"

"don't mention it, baby. we can eat wherever you want plus i'd always love to have a dinner date with you" the dominant male replied finding it cute how taehyung was thanking him and pecks his lips.

he made sure to text jiyeon that he'll be sending the documents later tonight as he had a sudden priority to attend too.

*

the taekook couple just ended ordering from the café and have the food delivered.

taehyung change his mind preferring to have their dinner date at their backyard with the overlooking view of the city.

the café and restaurant was situated in an overlooking hill top as well, a café on one end and a restaurant connected to it which only opens at six in the evening and serve fine dining dinner specializing in italian steak. taehyung thought that they have a breathtaking, million dollar view too so why not have their dinner in the comfort of their home.

and to be honest, he suddenly felt tired and lazy to go out.

minsoo and the housemaids were kind enough to prepare a dinner set up for the taekook couple, preparing and transferring the delivered steak and dessert to more presentable plates.

the younger maids also decided to suprise the couple as they hanged up some lights, arranging some flowers and cushions to set up the romantic mood and arranging it like a little picnic dinner date - just a bit fancy with their served food from a five star restaurant.

jungkook also took an extra effort to dress nicely seeing how the younger had fixed himself and how good and excited his mood is when the maids offered to fix their dinner set up.

"you look very pretty, my love" the dark haired male comments as he pressed a kiss on the younger's exposed skin by the jucntion of his neck and shoulder seeing him applying some light touches of make up infront of the full length mirror.