Chapter 29 | Snowfall

Last chapter.

❄️ FARREN ❄️

THREE WEEKS LATER...

I sighed on seeing another bouquet on the hood of my car. He just won't give up.

I noticed the note lying among the flowers and I know it's going to say the same thing again yet I opened it and was surprised to find this one different than the previous ones, this one was a lengthy one.

I had my rules set even when I was too naive to make them. It was easy for me because what else bullying does if not make you alter the life you would like to have. Hating my four sides at the age of loving them, being alone at the age of playing with friends, training hard at the age of going clubbing, I had figured it all out. But then when does life even work out how you want it to. My days were good when I used to wake up all alone and went to bed with only me but now my morning starts with your name and you block the passage of my normal breathing. Your touch gives me goosebumps and my knees buckle in a way that I forget how to stand. My body stops working and you make my heart stop beating but above everything and all, you make me comfortable in a way I have never been. Your eyes give me the light nothing could. Your touch gives me the warmth I never knew I was craving for and its true that I had it all set but I wanna waver, Farren.
You make me waver!
I love you, please give me another chance.

A tear trickled down and fell on the note and I wiped it away before it could ruin the ink. And I desperately looked around for him, I know he is here.

But when I didn't find him, I folded the note and kept it safely in my handbag with the flowers, I sat inside my car.

I once again read the note, my heart aching for him. I wanted him back, God, I wanted to but I was afraid to trust again. Afraid of another heartbreak.

I miss him so damn much but I am so scared of trusting again.

Before I could break down once again, I snifled back my tears and drove out of there.

I wasn't feeling well today. Hell, I haven't been feeling well ever since that drama. My heart, mind, body and soul craves him, craves his presence, his touch, his kisses, his smiles.

I parked my car outside my apartment building and as I got out of the car, I heard him. "Farren."

And my heart quickened its speed and I turned to look at him standing there with his hands behind his back. His eyes had dark circles underneath it, his stubble looked denser, his hair messy. My eyes hungrily took him in.

"Babe..." He said again taking a step closer. "Please, I am so sorry..."

Gulping I turned away and walked towards the building. "Leave."

"No..." He started to follow me. "It's been over a month, please, Farren. I will go insane. I love you, I can't survive without you. I need you, I want you. Please, I am begging you."

A lump formed in my throat but I ignored him.

"I am not going to leave today, Farren. Not until you forgive me or give me another chance." He spoke loudly.

"Then keep waiting." I said over my shoulders and walked upstairs.

.
.
.

An hour later I glanced out of my window which overlooked at the parking lot where Elysian was still standing gazing at my window desperately and out eyes met making his light up with hope so I quickly drawed the curtains.

Phew.

I can't believe he is still standing there. Won't he get tried?

A few minutes later, I peeked out again to find him still standing there and sighed. He is insane.