Chapter 12 | Flowers

Okay, I was going to update at 9 but then I don't have any patience and wanted to see all of yours reactions on these chapters so yeah, I am giving extra updates today...
So, a double update right now and then at midnight.
Yes, you all can shower your love and appreciation on me 😌

❄️ ELYSIAN ❄️

TWO WEEKS LATER...

Is this what having a wife feels like? Having someone living with you and taking care of you because it feels fucking amazing.

She didn't have to take care of me, she could have easily went back to her parents' house for the time being instead she stayed with me and cared for me messing with my heart.

She even worked from home for the past weeks so that she could stay with me. She didn't have to... it's not like we are a real couple.

She slept beside me me peacefully on her back, her hands spread fully on either side of her body, mouth parted with a line of drool trickling down the corner of her mouth making me smile at her cuteness.

Since I was wearing a full sleeves t shirt, I leaned down and wiped away the drool with my sleeves and gently closed her mouth.

I stayed in that position watching her sleep. She's beautiful. Inside and out.

And bending my head, I grazed her palm with my lips letting my lips linger there despite what my brain was telling me.

I pulled back eventually before she could wake up and find me in this position and I would have a hard time explaining this to her.

She pulled back her hand keeping it on her chest instead and groaned softly. "Elysian?"

"Yes?"

"What time is it?"

"Ten minutes to nine."

"It's Saturday, right?"

"Yes."

"Then don't dare to wake me up."

I chuckled. "Okay."

My body healed quickly except my rib which still pains a bit and the scar which I now have on my forehead.

She helped me take a bath everyday for a week untill I was fit enough to shower alone. I blushed remembering every time she bathe me and somehow made me a little less insecure about my body cause the way she stares at my body everytime I shed my clothes makes me feel things I have no business feeling.

Shaking my head to clear my mind, I stepped under the cold shower trying to cool down a certain part of me.

Having freshened up I went down to the kitchen to brew myself a cup of coffee and I had some cereals as well and by the time I was done washing the dishes, Farren walked down wearing nothing but my white t shirt that reached till her mid thighs.

The last plate which was in my hand almost slipped and I gulped audibly.

"I wanted to wear something comfortable and I found your t shirt in the closer so I am borrowing it for now. If you have any objections...you can kindly shut your mouth." She explained before I could ask.