I haven't fought in those two years and I can just feel my blood lust growing. Coupled with my short temper, I knew I'd blow soon. Which would be bad, because I'd built up my ladylike figure for a while. Can't lose it now that I'm about to enter my last year of high school.

I got my parents to send me to a different high school. Finally! And it's not Lobelia, thank goodness. I'm going to Ouran. 

Except... the hell is this?

Oh, excuse my language. I'm sorry, that really wasn't ladylike at all! Oh ho ho ho. Wtf? It's yellow, puffy, and...

"This is the school uniform?" I asked in my well practiced, sweet and soft voice.

My personal maid, Azumi, smiled and nodded. "Yes, Rika-sama. Isn't it cute?"

Cute? It's absolutely hideous! I smiled back sweetly, though inside I was ready to to shreds with my bare hands.

"I wouldn't say it's cute, Azumi, but it certainly is... special." I said.

"Why don't you try it on?" She replied. I sighed quietly.

"No thank you. I'm sure it'll be just fine." I handed it to Azumi. "I think I'll go out for a walk. I'd like to look at the neighborhood for a while."

"Yes. Be careful, Rika-sama. And don't forget your umbrella!"

I sighed. Seriously who needs an effing umbrella to go walking? It's perfectly fine outside! I picked up the pink frilly umbrella anyway, checking out my clothes.

I was wearing a black skirt that fell almost to my knees and the least frilly white blouse I could find. Before the middle school incident, I could get away with jean in the house, but not anymore. My parents had my entire closet redone with nothing but skirts, dresses, and blouses. There are barely any t-shirts, hoodies, or sweatpants.

My shoulder-length black hair was in a ponytail tied up by my special red bow, with some strands falling out to frame my round face. I still have baby fat on my only five feet tall. It's not surprisingly that some people can't believe I'm already seventeen.

I opened the umbrella and headed outside. It was nice out, with the sun shining warmly. I walked down the long driveway and onto the well paved sidewalk. The richies probably repave the sidewalk every year. Or maybe every month or something stupid like that.

Next to our huge five-story mansion was a traditional Japanese home. What the hell is wrong with this neighborhood? Ah, excuse my language again. Actually, I don't care. Deal with it! My house is the modern kind but right next to it is a traditional one like this? What, do all the maids living there wear kimonos too?

A limo sped right past me, jerking to a stop in front of the house. What the... The door was flung open and a blond hopped out excitedly. After him came two twi hair and their arms around each other.

"Yay!" They shouted together. "We get to visit Haruhi today!"