Smut.

⚠️this chapter is mostly smut skip ahead of you aren't comfortable with reading⚠️

"Ethan, you and Dani head back I'll help everyone pack up." Zach said tossing Ethan the car keys, "I'll get an Uber back."

"Ready to go?" Ethan asked, Dani nodded her head in agreement, her hands in her front pockets.  Ethan opened the passenger side door.

"Why thank you kind sir." Dani teased.

"Of course ma lady." Ethan smiled.

Ethan started the car and turned on the radio. It played rather loudly. They sang popular songs together, when they finally arrived at the apartment building Ethan placed his hand on Dani's thigh.

He squeezed it tightly, "Here." He said calmly. Dani's felt like she was on a rollercoaster, her breathe hitched. Ethan's hand traveled farther up her thigh as he placed a kiss on her lips.

She opened her door and closed it shut quickly. She grabbed his hand and eagerly took him to their room. She slammed the bedroom door shut locking it behind her. Continuing to kiss him from the moment she entered her home.

"Do you want to.." Ethan stumbled over his words.

"Yes, but one problem..." Dani's checks reddened. "I've never had sex before." She started quickly as she looked at the ground.

"I can teach you." He grabbed her chin with his finger, before he kissed her passionately. He slipped his tongue into her mouth while guiding her onto the bed, as she lied down he left a trail of kisses from her mouth to the top of her dress. He glanced up at her making sure she was okay before biting the rim of the dress and pulling it down to her waist.

He continued his trial which lead to her boobs. He sucked on her nipple, Dani arched her back moaning lightly. Moving to the other, while holding her left hand above her head.

He continued to kiss downward, he grabbed the rest of her dress and tugged it down. As her dress fell off of her feet he kissed the rim of her panties, then the fabric on top of her clit. Arching her back and attempting to hold back her moans.

"Good girl, keep quiet." Ethan pulled down her panties, kiss and sucking on her sweet spot. Dani bit her lip whimpering at her attempts to stay quiet.

Moving back up to her mouth as their tongues continued to dance. Dani undid his pants pulling them down allowing them to falling to the floor. Putting her fingers in the waist band of his boxers to pull them down. Wrapping her hands around his dick she pumped slowly and picked up speed as she went.

Ethan closed his eyes out of pleasure and continued to kiss Dani, he moaned into her teeth sending pleasing vibrations down her spine. Lining himself up with Dani's entrance, "it's gonna hurt for a second." Ethan whispered before slowing entering.

Dani grabbed the sheets as the first few inches filled her gut. Now at a faster pace he shoved the rest of himself inside her before allowing her to adjust. Dani nodded when she was adjusted.

He thrusted in and out of her. He licked his thumb before massaging her clit. Dani let out several loud moans, Ethan shoved his fingers in her mouth.

"Suck." He ordered, Dani did just that. With his spare hand he grabbed her hands holding them above her head on the head board. Switching his thumb to the fingers which were previously in her mouth.

A knot began to form in Dani's stomach. Soon after she felt Ethan's dick twitch inside her. Pulling out quickly releasing on Dani's stomach. Dani moaned loudly as she finished with him.

"Fuck!" She said arching her back. Ethan lay down beside her. Placing a kiss on her lips before pulling the covers over the two of them.

I have no idea how good or bad this is going to be, I'm a virgin so this is just based off what I've read from other smut. I hope this is at least okay :)