First date pt.2

⚠️This chapter contains content mentioning Eating disorders and Self harm⚠️

"Will you go on tour with me? It's next week, I... I don't want to go without you." Ethan said now looking at feet.

"Ethan..." Dani said gabbing his chin, lifting it forcing him to look at her. "Of course I will."

"I fucking hate you." Ethan said letting out a sigh of relief.

"Aww I love you too." Dani teased.

"You love me?" Ethan questioned purely out of shock.

"Shut up." Dani said not realizing what she dad admitted.

"What-"

"Just shut the fuck up don't ruin it."

"Okay... we'll I'm sorry this has to be cut short. I have to go make some calls to make sure we have everything set up for you." Ethan said flashing his perfect teeth smiling.

"Aww, okay." Dani hopped off the bar stool. She walked Ethan to the door.  "I meant what I said earlier, I know it's soon but I do. And you don't have to feel the same and you do t have to even say anything but-" Dani was cut off by Ethan's lips hitting hers. Dani blushed and ran to her car. Getting in and waving at Ethan before driving home.

At home lying in bed, Dani thought. About how much she really did love a Man she had only met a few days ago. How just a few hours ago she thought he was proposing. How she wasn't even sure if they were dating. She thought and thought and thought some more.

Finally after a million thought flooded her brain. She decided to take a shower. She turned on the water. She grabbed a towel and closed the bathroom door. Her dress fell to her ankles. She stood in front of the mirror. Only in a bra and thong. Examining her body. The fading scars on her inner thighs and arms. The stretch marks on her stomach, upper arms, back, legs, and ass. She thought about her bets friend. She's seen her naked a thousand times. She only had stretch marks on her butt, her perfect ass. She constantly wishes she looked like her. Even if it meant smaller boobs and not having her thighs. She unclipped her bra. She looked at her boobs. They weren't perky they almost seemed to sag. Looking at her body so carefully made her thing about the days she wouldn't eat. Even though it wasn't healthy she had a flat stomach after. Her body was perfect after those days, large boobs, a muscle ass, nice thighs. She took off her underwear. Turning to the side looking at her stomach she realized even if she did have a little bloat. Everyone did. She smiled at her body. Everyone always said every body type was perfect. But it was just different when you saw yourself as that. Perfect. Something she for the first time ever had felt naturally.

She entered the warm water letting her hair get wet. Her phone buzzed from the sink. It was Ethan.

Ethan 🫶🏽
Heyy

Me
Hey

Ethan 🫶🏽
Wyd

Me
Showering, wbu?

Ethan 🫶🏽
Just finished making calls we're all set
Nvm what I'm doing tho
Wish I was wit you

Me
No sir I shower by myself idc how hot you are

Ethan 🫶🏽
Wowwww

Me
Imma finish my shower I'll talk to you after

Ethan 🫶🏽
Ight bye love

Dani held her phone to her chest after stepping out of the water, attempting to keep it as dry as possible.

Low key short chapter but I thought this was a good place to end it. I'm writing this at 2am and I started this at 12 shows how bad I am at staying on task. I have to listen to music while I write and I've taken 10 dance breaks. Can't wait for the next few chapters!