The airport

⚠️this chapter is a lil spicy⚠️

It's been a week sense Dani and Ethan last went on a date, or even talked in person for that matter. Dani sat on her suitcase trying to close it. She pulled the zipper around it hopping she wouldn't have to pay extra money just to take all the clothing she wanted to.

After what felt like hours of getting the suitcase to close she finally got off of it and walked over to her carry on bag. She took the large coach book bag and unzipped it. She put in all of her skincare items, her toothbrush, hairbrush, and charger cord, and AirPods. She checked off every item on her mental list except for a few. She grabbed a thin blanket placing it at the bottom of her bag. Last she added a tan hoodie. She placed everything else on top of the two and realized she wouldn't be able to close that bag either. Flopping on her bed she screamed into her pillow.

(The fit)

(The fit)

She took a deep breath and got off of her bed. She took out the hoodie and tied it under her black crop top and above the waistline if her biker shorts. She flung the bag I've ever shoulder and grabber her suitcase. Grunting as she did so.

She drug her suitcase behind her as she went ti her kitchen grabber her cell phone and car keys. She looked around before rember uhh the last thing she needed to do, she took out a rat and placed it in her snake cage. She sat in front of it making sure her snake attacked the rat first. After a few minutes the snake had gone after the rat. She stood up, double checking all of the lights.

Once again she grabber her suitcase this time going straight to the front door. She opened it patted her pockets making sure she had her phone and keys. She closed the door, locking it behind her. She walked to her car, unlocking it and opening the trunk. She practically threw her suitcase in the trunk. She closed it and went to the driver side door. She took a deep breathe, looked at her building and got in the car.

The flight from L.A. to New York City would be about three hours for the first flight and three for the second. Not including the time in between it would be six hours before she got to her destination.

When she finally arrived at the air port she parked her car, grabbed her suit case and carry on bag. She put her keys in the front pocket of her bag. Her cell phone was still in her pocket. She ran threw airport traffic. When she finally was safe from speeding vehicles she took out her phone and texted Ethan, simply asking where he was. In a matter of seconds he responded saying he was inside just outside of security. She walked in the building looking in every direction before finding Ethan; who was. As always, with Zach.

They greeted each other quickly before heading into airport security. They check in their bags and made it threw security.

"Finally." Dani said grabbing her bag, keys, phone, and hoodie out of the buckets.

"That was fast. You should see normal airports." Zach laughed.

"Yeah no one wants night flights, that's why it's empty." Ethan confirmed.

"Anyone else starving?" Dani asked holding her stomach, everything now back to where it was before.

"Oh yeah we need to get food, air plain food is ass." Ethan said only having a Fanny pack as his carry on.

"I say bread co." Zach voted. All three looked at each other and silently agreed.

When they hit to the small restaurant, Ethan sat next to Dani who was directly across from Zach. An empty chair sat unused.  The boys basically inhaled their food while Dani savored hers, texting her family that she made it inside the air port.

"How many planes do we have to ride?" Dani asked after she finished her food.

"Five. Two towns are in driving distance." Zach said, looking up from his phone.

"Where's the rest of your crew?" Dani questioned.

"Already left." Zach replied.

"Jesus Crist. I'm talking to Ethan." Dani finally snapped. Zach shrugged and looked back down at his phone.

"Me and Dani are gonna hit the shops text me if we leave early." Ethan interrupted, grabbing Dani's hand practically dragging her away.

"Get some snack, like I said air plane food is terrible." Ethan said going to the nearest shop heading strait to the snacks.

"We just ate?" Dani furrowed her brows.

"Just get the snacks. Better safe than sorry." Ethan said picking up a bag of cheese itz.

Dani bent over to look at the chips her elbows rested on her knees. Ethan looked over, so many thoughts ran through his head. He bit his lip, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as his looked up to the sky. He walked behind her, grabbed her hips.

"What chips you getting?" He asked slyly.  Dani choked on her words. She thought about what to do next. She decided to match his energy. She bend up a bit her ass shoving into him slightly.

"Cool ranch Doritos." She answered slowing standing up. She turned around. Her nose touching his. Tension building between the two. The intimacy was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. They turned around to see the shop worker staring at them weird eyed.

"I need to restock the chips." She said blinking rapidly. Dani and Ethan went to the counter both barely holding in their laughter.

"Never again am I flirting with you in public." Dani spoke laughs creeping threw her sentence. Ethan shrugged.

"Definitely worth it. Nice ass by the way." Ethan said passing his food the the worker. Dani looked back at herself, even if it was all muscle she smiled at the thought of it bouncing while on top of him.

The pair left the shop, finally letting out their remaining giggles.

"Imma run to the bathroom. Take my food back." Dani shoved her chips into Ethan's chest. Ethan winked at her while licking his lips.

"You sure I can't-"

"No. We are not fucking in an airport. Go back to Zach." Dani smiled turning to the bathroom.