Real Love Or Fake Love? (8)

Start from the beginning

[This is Riyaz (Ri), Anushka's boyfriend, loves her immensely, reads in 4th semester]

Abhishek took Avneet aside and told:

Abhi: Hey! Don't you think that Jannat and Riyaz's bond is too much! I mean the was he was resting on her arms... I think you can understand that what I'm trying to tell!!

Avu: See Abhishek may be they share a brother-sister bond! Moreover Riyaz has got a mental shock that means her love for Anushka was not fake!!

Abhi: Hmmm then okay! But if Jannat is taking advantage of Riyaz's helplessness! Did you see that she was caressing him all the time?

Avu: Mmmm may be to console him! As we all have seen Riyaz's condition! But to understand Jannat first we have to see Jannat and Faisu's bond!

Abhi: Right!

Abhishek and Avneet came to Jannat:

Avu: Jannat, please ring up Faisu and tell everything and tell him to come to the hospital immediately!

Jan: Sure Ma'am!

Jannat did as they told.. Faisu arrived...

[This is Faisu, Jannat's boyfriend, her neighbor, loves her too much, doing graduation right now]

Faisu came running with a tensed face and hugged Jannat..

Faisu: Jan are you okay???? You know o was so scared!!!!

Jan: [hugged him back] Faisu!! Everything ended!!! Ohhh God!!! My Anu left me! She left us all!!!

Faisu: Don't cry Jan! Everything will be okay! She will get justice! Keep faith on CID!

Jan: Yeah! Yeah!

Abhi: [whispered in Avneet's ear] Mmmm Faisu looks loyal!

Avu: Jannat too! Ahhhh whatever, until we find the murder, everyone is a suspect!

Abhi: True!

After that Faisu was also a little bit interrogated to know what he does or where he was...

After sometime:

Avneet called up Siddharth..

Avu: Hey baby! What's up?

Sid: Everything good! What about you?

Avu: Ahhh too much work pressure! BTW today another murder in your college!!!

Sid: Mmmm I'm feeling so scared! [His eyes sparked] If the murderer kills me too?

Avu: awww don't be scared! I will not let you happen anything...

Sid: [smirked] Was you able to save the previous two girls?

Avu: [taken aback] Baby why are you saying like that? I won't let you happen anything! I promise!

Sid: That's good!!!!

Avu: But today there was so much chaos! Every student came out then why didn't you??

Sid: I don't like so much noise! Moreover I was having headache after returning from college.....

Avu: Did you take medicine? How are you now?

Sid: Yeah I'm fine!

Avu: But babe then how did you got to know about the murder? And the gender of the victim?

Sid: What!? You mean you are suspecting me???? And what's this silly question? Today everyone is gossiping about the murder only! It's very easy to know!!!!

Avu: Sorry Sorry baby!!! I'm not suspecting you! I was just asking! Okay sleep now, it's late! You aren't well too so don't be late to sleep! Good Night sweetheart!

Siddharth cut the call without answering her...

[Hey sweet peoples, hope you liked this chapter!!! Let's see what will happen next]

Who is the murderer?

Why someone will kill a girl like Anushka?

Is Faisu and Jannat's love real?

Did Siddharth have a crush on Anushka?

Who was in the washroom?

How will CID solve the case?