Chapter 8 ( Final)

It has bern the third week Nunew doesn't feel well. The needs to pee often than before and the dizziness comes morning after waking up.  He never told Zee because the Alpha was getting busier days after days. Always went out and come home late.

Today,he meet the elders asking if they could help with his problems in hand.

"Omega Nunew what's bring you here today? "

"Umm elder Jaa sorry to disturb your morning breakfast,but can you help me with something?"

"Sure "

"I have been getting to much headaches lately and my lower abdomen suddenly act up. I don't know if this is normal or not but I have to make sure nothing is wrong with my health"

The elderly stare at him for a long trying to calculate her wording. The news might frighten him.

"Omega Nunew, there is nothing wrong with your health. It is just your body trying to adapt the new life growing inside of you."

"What do you mean by that?"

Elder Jaa smile sweetly holding his hand.

"Congratulation Omega,you are pregnant"

The night after,Nunew have a hard time to sleep. Zee is not yet home and the Omega become emotional out of nowhere.  Crying his eyes out,he did not see the Alpha coming inside their room.He get engulfed by the strong body calming his misery.

"What the matter Baby?"

"Alpha.." Nunew hug his mate tightly.

"Yes I am home. Talk to me please"

Take a few minutes to calm his Omega mate before settling down on the middle of the mattress.

"Have you feel any change from me this past?" Nunew ask his Zee who only look at him with worries.

"A little but not to much. Your scent becomes much more sweeter and addicting."

"Do you want to know the cause of it? That is if you wanted to." Nunew fidget on his thumb from nervousness.

"Of course I wanted too.Did anything happen?"

Nunew bring Zee's palm to his stomach.

"I am carrying a child Alpha, our child " Nunew meet him in the eyes.

Zee is still from the news comprehend what he have to say next. He is the happiest man alive right now but his Omega expression pull him out of the shock.

"My love, I can't thank you enough for this."

"You are not mad?"

"Wait why should I? This is the happiest moment of my life Baby. I have been waiting to have a family of my own."

"Is it not too early for that?" Nunew ask to confirm that his Alpha also want to have the child together.

"There's no too early Baby"

Nunew pull Zee in a tight hug. Getting teary with how his mate so accepting and happy by this. He might still be young with a baby inside of him but he swear with everything,he will make sure his child grow up with unconditional love from Zee and himself. His own family.

{5 Years Later}

"Eil , Niel don't rush " Nunew shout from a far watching his twins running after Max.

A strong arm wrap around his bulging belly. He is on his fifth month right now and no energy left to play with his sons. Max offer to bring his tiny trouble maker for a run.

"Alpha why don't you join them for a run? Max would not able to catch up with those two menace."

"Mmm he will." Zee laugh it off swaying them in a rhythm side to side.

"Yeah whatever." Nunew humm getting comfortable in the hold.

"So how was the baby?What did elder Jaa say?"

"They are healthy and growing inside." Nunew rub his large belly.

"Ummm they?" Alpha Zee raise his brow.

"Yes Alpha another twins." Nunew roll his eyes.

A smile creeping on his lips. Zee kiss his mating bond on his mate neck.

"Whewww such a strong gene" He boast.

"No more after this." Nunew jab the Alpha's side.

"But Baby I want more."

"What are we, a football team? Why need more when it's more than enough already." Nunew sigh pinching his mate chest in protest.

"Need a whole pack of my own." Zee cough as his mate twist his stomach in annoyance.

~The End~

a/n: Thank you so so much for reading my au. I'm not really good at writing stories but I would love to try it anyway. Your comments mean a lot to me so don't feel shy to give me comments okayy. Once again thank you so much yeorobunn for reading my zeenunew abo au to the final. Khop Khun mak mak lei 🫰🏼