Chapter 1

Nunew a 19 year old Omega live in a large pack that have been lead by his father Head Alpha Perdpiriyawong. He was the youngest among 3 siblings. The oldest name Net and the second name Yim. As always 2 of his brother born as an Alpha in the family while he was born different.

His father the Head Alpha never judge him by his rank as he loves all his son equally.Their mother lost her life trying to protect the pack from a massacre by their rival pack last year.She is still look up to until now as Omega Leader and one of the strongest Warriors.

Nunew never miss a day walking to her grave and give respect as sign of gratitude.He finish quick and begin walking towards his pack.When he walked in the main house,his father give him a look.

"You're home little boy " While softly rubbing his head.A fond look in the eyes.

Nunew getting shy with the attention can only let out a whine.

"Pa,Nunew not a kid anymore." He said still sulking.But there's a hint of content and comfort.He miss his mother but he misses his father more as his Pa always not around and busy with the pack works. Pa is here now.

A loud thump shock him and the next thing he knows Nunew was held upside down by his older brother Net on his tough shoulder. Nunew roll his eyes and kick his brother on the chest.

"Net what are you doing,let me down now!" Nunew kick and slap with annoyance.

Net did not stop and run towards the bathroom with Nunew still on his shoulder.He throw Nunew down in the bathtub full with fresh water and splash him on the face.

"Take a bath now you smell like mud and shit lil bro" Net laugh it off.Yim shows up beside Net and sigh,not again.

"Nunew,did you visit mother's grave again today?" Yim ask with softness on his words.Nunew just nod and play with the water.

"Now wash up and make sure you're clean enough,we're having a feast tonight.Come to the table after you've done alright?"

Nunew give them a grin.

Both of his brother walk out and close the bathroom door to give him privacy.

Wearing a decent maroon shirt pair with a knee length shorts Nunew take a look at himself in the mirror.Just nice if you ask.He take a deep breath and walk out of his room to the family table.

On his way to his seat,Nunew see Net and Yim having a conversation with each other and he decided to join them. He walk to them and give each cheeks a smooch. He then seat himself in the middle of his brothers.He look at the table full with delicious food and desserts. So hungry

They wait until The Head Alpha shows up and give signs to enjoy the feast.While begin eating the food Nunew see his father talk to one of his subordinates and they seem to have a long conversation.Curiousness get him but Nunew ignore it and continue eating.

His father ask for the audience attention. This year Moon festival would be held in their pack. As a main host, Head Alpha ask his pack to welcome others to their pack with good manners as a sign of respect.Head Alpha did not want any fight and misunderstanding to happen here.

With that all of them cheers and drinks to their contentment. Tomorrow they have to prepare for the upcoming Festival.Nunew finish eating and bid his father good night then to his brothers as well before walking to his room to sleep his tiredness away.

In the morning Nunew wake up and help in the kitchen preparing food for the workers who started the big project.Some time he run around and bring hot drinks to them as well. Their pack adored him so much and never against his identity too.They accept him the way he is.He love it.