Chapter 6

The announcement finally will be held today. Nunew prepared himself with a decent wear before walking down towards his brothers. His face shows nothing but a fake smile.

"Are you ready for today?" Yim ask concerned.

"More than ever." Nunew roll his eyes.

" Behave yourself Nu."

"I will be...promise." Nunew show his pinky finger in front of him. Yim give a long sigh of ease. Net can only smile in sadness as he watch Nunew relax his body. Seeing him try to act tough is not like his brother at all. The silent cry for help is hidden by a fake facade.

"It is an honour to have you all here with me.I Head Alpha Perd would love to announce that my youngest son Nunew will be tying knots with his choices of interest by tomorrow Evening. All of you are invited to join in the event celebration."People arounds clap their hands joy.

His pack crowded Nunew to ask for his mate. Who could it be since the younger never show interest towards anyone and to be mating suddenly is a shock for them.Nunew avoid to answer the question and excuse himself back to his own room in fright. His body shaking badly as he run.

The day comes so fast. Nunew have a sleepless night trying to comprehend his own decisions.Pacing back and forth in his abode while whispering to himself. What if Nunew made another big mistake in his life. Following his Pa words seem so wrong now that he could think clearly.

"Nunew did you hear me?" Alpha Perd ask him.His child been spacing out from the start of the event. Body frost while his mind elsewhere.

"Alpha Perd, let me handle it". Joss smile and reach his hand to Nunew . The younger jump in shock as he watch the Alpha reaches his arm.

He grit his teeth in anxious from the touch. He can't avoid in showing a restless expression from it. Nunew pulled his arm slowly out of the Alpha hold. Joss see the gesture and let go. He tried to reassure the younger but Nunew still avoid to look at him directly in the eyes.

"Let's continues the ceremony." Alpha Perd clear his throat .The people around them watch in excitement as both Nunew and Joss stand before the center of the flower aisle.Nunew gulp down in nervousness as he holds out his hand with the Alpha. They stand towards each other.

The sudden uneasiness attack Joss as he let go of Nunew hand in the middle of the ceremony. The younger watch as Alpha Joss excuse himself in panic and run towards his Alpha mate Luke. Luke fall to the ground in pain from his sudden rut. All the people around him make a space.

Joss quickly told Nat to send a massage to Alpha Perd. They can't continue the ceremony since his mate needs him the most at this moment. Running out of the place Joss guide Luke to a spare room in their temporary hut.While Nunew looking so lost from the situation.

Alpha Perd try his best to calm the hassle down. Before he could utter more words , Alpha Zee suddenly show up and come forward in his dark suit.

"Sorry for the wait.Let me continue the ceremony." He offered himself in front of Alpha Perd ,he could only stare in disbelief.

"But what about.." Nunew look at his father in wonder.

"Nunew we'll talk later.Let's not make a scene and follow along." His father reprimand in a whisper . Zee hold his hand out towards the younger and Nunew accept it gently. He take in Nunew's beautiful presence.

Alpha Zee offer his neck to Nunew first to mark. He comply and bite down hard. Zee hiss in pain and pull the younger tighter in his embrace. Nunew lick the newly wound to ease the pain. He look up toward his Alpha and Zee give him peck on the forehead and a smile in acceptance.

Readying himself for the bite but he can't hide how painful it is. Nunew cry out in pain while Zee comfort him.

"You're doing a good job Nhu, taking my mark so well." Zee applying small kisses around the area. The younger softly whine in contentment. They finally become a mate.

Soft touch pull him from deep sleep. Nunew open his eyes looking around the room still unfamiliar in his eyes. It has been a weeks he's in Zee's pack or his new pack.  A lot of things has been going on after their mating ceremony but thankfully all have been solved out.

The conflict between Alpha Perd and the Sangngern Pack also been settled by both Packs with mutual understanding. Alpha Joss apologise to him for his inconvenience and congratulate him for having Zee as his Alpha. Zee and Joss are long term friends and they have been each other back bone whenever there is a pack problem. Nunew discovered that it was Joss who helped Zee in taking over when he's with his Alpha mate Luke.

At first Zee was hesitating but Joss encourage him to go for it before it's too late. They sure knows each other well.

"Morning babe"

The younger look at his left side and see his mate half naked staring directly towards him. He shyly turn to the other direction but Zee catch his chin and softly turn him around. Alpha Zee give a quick peck on his lips. Nunew whine from their unfamiliar affections.

Zee lock their lips together in a long kiss.

"Again Alpha?" The younger ask as he watch Zee pull on the sheet that covers his naked body.

"I can't get enough of you. So addictive baby." The Alpha suck on his shoulder's skin hard.

"Hmmmm but I'm tired Alpha. Maybe later?"

Zee raise his eyebrows in question.

"Ohhh did I go too rough last night?"

The younger hit his arm in embarrassment. "Stop it."

Zee laugh it off before pulling him in a seat. The soft rumble from the younger's stomach catch his ear.

"You hungry Baby?"

Nunew nod his head.

"Okay let's eat. Come on up up."

He hold the younger's waist to help him up from the bed.They walk out of the room to the dining area. Nunew see his new pack greet him with a smile accepting his presence there. Taking a seat beside each other,Max greet them .

"Now that's our Alpha has a mate, he's getting busier by the day." Max tease them with a knowing smile.

Zee cleared his throat in return. "I'm always busy Max, you should at least help me with works if you have that so much time."

"I did work Alpha." Max laugh

Nunew look at them bickering endearingly. Now that he's not a stranger to them anymore. He got to see a lots of their real personality. He never thought that one day he would look at them as a family rather than an outsider just like before.

"Eat your food Baby."

He take a spoonful of the congee. The food surprisingly taste good and out of his imagination. Such bland look but taste so good in his mouth. He finished it quickly and asking for more of it from one of the elderly. They excitedly giving him more foods to taste.

He pop the cherry in his mouth watching his Alpha work with his subordinates on repairing the dam. When the Alpha turned his head to him,Nunew smiled and waved his hand. The Alpha run to him with a grin on his face.

"You're not going to leave us again right Alpha?" Max shouted.

Zee open his mouth asking to be feed by his Omega mate. Nunew bite the cherry halfway and Zee kiss him taking the fruit from his mouth.

"Is it good?" The younger ask

"Too sweet." Zee cringe

"Alpha don't like something sweets?"

"Well I like you. You are sweet ."