Dimly, in the back of his mind, Tim remembered something he had read when studying seizures shortly before confronting Bart all those weeks ago.

A seizure may have outwardly stopped, but if the person continues to be non-responsive then it is likely the brain is still seizing.

Dr. Aguilar said a few words to Bruce and they carefully worked to get him out of the chair and down onto his side, using a towel as a pillow. The doctor grimaced then turned to give Barbara a set of her own instructions. She nodded and shakily pulled out her phone from her pocket and quickly dialed a short number.

Bruce's head now swiveled to Tim, his face softening just a bit.

"Tim, you need to put Zitka outside in her pen and bring Alfred down here!"

Tim merely nodded before hurrying to do what he was told.

He quickly ran past Alfred in the kitchen, Zitka running right at his heel, and temporarily ignored Alfred's hurried questions as he worked to let Zitka out into his run, only pausing to give the confused pup a pat on the head.

When he ran back inside, Alfred was gone from the kitchen and the sound of the front door opening was Tim's clue to where he was.

He ran into the foyer only to nearly run into Alfred as said man quickly backed up to get out of the way of the stretcher and team of paramedics that rushed in.

Despite being shocked for a moment, Alfred quickly led the team down the hall to where the gym was, not needing to be a mind-reader to know who and what they're here for.

Tim, however, had to sit down in the nearest armchair, he sat frozen for a second before covering his face in his hands.

He was Robin. He knew danger and he knew stress, he's been tortured, he's almost been killed a few times! But this...

This was one of the few times he felt afraid. The others being the horrible deaths of his parents and then learning that Dick  had first entered a coma.

Tim lifted his head and choked on air when he saw them wheeling his brother out on a stretcher, air being given through a mask and Bruce tight on the paramedics' heels. Of course, there was no way they were leaving without Bruce.

He jumped to his feet, tears starting to build in his eyes, and made to follow Bruce before a gentle hand grabbed his shoulder, holding him back.

"Easy now Master Tim, it is just a pre-caution. Lasted just a bit too long."

Tim jerked his head to see Alfred's weary face, his other arm wrapped around Barbara's shoulders. Barbara wasn't even bothering to fight her tears.

So finally Tim didn't either. He spun around the whole way and wrapped his arms around Alfred's torso, his own body shaking.

"Al... he looked so... wrong. It looked so painful--"

Alfred's hands squeezed both his charges tighter.

"Yes, I know. But he didn't feel a thing, you know that. He won't remember it either."

Alfred sighed gently and closed his eyes for a brief moment.

His family had the stubborn habit of concealing any and all emotion. But here at home with just themselves, there was no need.

"Alright now, we can go see him in the emergency room once they get him settled and give us a call... but in the meantime let's calm ourselves down, yes? I believe some hot chocolate will do nicely."

Both bats merely nodded before heading into the living room. It was just a few minutes before Alfred came back with a tray of mugs... and a young dog bounding after him.