TWENTY-SEVEN!

evies pov:
it was our first full day with the fishers and jeremiah's friends wanted to meet me. i told him that i would be interested in meeting them as well.

i'm scared to meet lily, because i know that she likes jeremiah and doesn't like me either. i hope that maybe she can end up liking me and realize that im not a bad person, but oh well.

"okay you ready?" jeremiah says as he slips his hoodie on over his head

"one minute" i say as i finish tying my shoelaces. i stand up and grab an olive green hoodie from inside of his closet and slide it on.

"okay let's go" i smile at him

we walk down the stairs and go out to the garage. we get into his car and he turns on the radio.

...

he tells me a bit about his friends and how they act, along with their names. we then arrive at brady's house and there's already some cars in the driveway and on the street.

jere knocks on the door and a boy, who i'm assuming is brady, opens it. the boy then pulls jere into one of those "bro hugs" or whatever they're called.

"is this the famous evie?" he looks at me and smiles

"yes hi! it's nice to meet you, i'm evie"

"sick! i'm brady, this one always talks about you" he points to jere and chuckles

"oh does he really?" i look at jere with a smirk

"oh shut up" he hits brady's arm as he walks inside of the house

i follow behind the both of them and brady takes us to the living room where everyone is. i see 2 girls and a boy sitting on the couches.

"oh my gosh you much be evie!" i hear the brunette girl say

"yes hi! it's so nice to meet you guys!" i smile

the brunette girl stands up and introduces herself to me. "i'm stella! i've heard so much about you. jere never shuts up about you"

"so i've heard!" i laugh

"i'm poppy! it's great to meet you" the strawberry blonde says. the boy then gets up from the couch and walks over to me.

"hi i'm tyler! and this is brady who you've already met" he chuckles

"it's nice to meet you tyler! i'm shocked we've never met before, since i've heard a lot about you"

jere walks up from behind tyler and stands infront of me. "and i'm jeremiah, the best person in the friend group, aka your future husband. you know, i think you're pretty cute, wanna maybe go out?" he winks trying to embarrass me

"oh my god you are such a dork" i laugh pushing him playfully

everyone laughs and that's when lily walks out from the bathroom. she walks up to me and gives me a half-assed smile. i give her a grin and she then begins to turn away, since everyone else had started walking to the couches again, but i stop her.

"hi! you must be lily" i say

she begins to turn back to me and smiles again "yep! that's me. you're evie right?" she says quietly

i nod giving her another smile which causes her to quickly turn away and sit down on the couches with everyone else.

...

after everyone introduced themselves to me we all decided to watch something on tv. they all started arguing about what to watch.