ELEVEN!

evies pov:
as we pull into the station i put my things away and get off the train. i soon see kayla and rush over to her, pulling her into a hug.

"hi cutie!! i missed you!" i say

"i missed you more!!"

we get in her car and she tells me that we need to go back to her house so she can pack a sleepover bag for when she stays at my house. once we get to her house i help her pack, and by helping i mean i sit on her bed not paying attention.

"so tell me all this jeremiah tea yeah?!"

"there's SO much i need to fill you in on"

"i'm all ears"

i explain all the drama that's happened starting from day 1 of even getting to the summer house. i go on and on and eventually she's finished packing.

"oh my god" she says once i finish my stories

"I KNOW." i say

"so you're like basically dating?"

"not really but yes sure put it that way"

we catch up on everything that's happened and we drive back to my house. we spend the day together and do some shopping and go hang out with some of our friends.

...

eventually the day goes by and we're hanging out in my living room watching netflix.

"alright i'm pretty tired i'm gonna sleep" she says walking upstairs

"okay goodnight! i'm gonna be down here for a bit"

she nods and continues going upstairs. i text jeremiah to see what's going on back in cousins.

me
heyy what's up!!

jerebear
not much here tbh
wbu?!?!

me
honestly same
i hung out with some friends today

jerebear
ooh that's fun
it feels really different without you here LMFAO

me
DOES IT ACTUALLY
OR ARE U JUST SAYING THAT. 😒

jerebear
IM FR. WE ALL TALKED ABT IT
LIKE AT BREAKFAST I COULDNT DRINK UR CEREAL MILK 😔😔

me
LMFAOO THAT SUCKS FOR U

jerebear
SHUSH
how was the train ride??

me
it was good! i slept most of the time

jerebear
that's good
alright ima head to bed
goodnight evie :)

me
goodnight jere :))

i turn my phone off and smile. i get myself ready for bed and walk into my room quietly so i don't wake up kayla. i slide into bed next to her slowly and plug my phone in.

...

the next morning we both wake up around the same time and decide to go out for breakfast/brunch.

i put on some cute clothes and brushed out my hair. kayla and i put on some music while we got ready and while we drove to the cafe.