iKissed Freddie

Quick A/N: These next few chapters are gonna be Creddie heavy and really sad for our girl, Sam.

Also I should point out I'm aware there's extended scenes I've left out in this chapter and another chapter. It was intentional. The scenes didn't provide anything for the plot.
______________________
Freddie's POV

I woke up to someone else getting out of my bed and shutting off my alarm. I didn't set it. Maybe Sam set it? But I doubt it. My mom must have seen Sam and set it for her. Sam came back and sat on the edge of the bed with rather dejected look on her face. "Benson, I think you should remember everything we talked about last night. It was important I told you sooner rather than later...well anyways...I gotta get home so I can change before school." I looked at her with a rather confused expression. "Why do you need to change?" She sighed. "Carly can't see me in the clothes I wore yesterday. She'll think I slept on a park bench and she'll try to mother me when I don't need it." She started heading for the door. I grabbed her hand.

"Wait, Sam...did you set the alarm?"

"No..."

"You really want to deal with my mom?"

She really had three options. She could hide and wait my mom out, go down the fire escape, or risk passing my mom. And then it occurred to me, why didn't she go up the fire escape last night? "Wait...Puckett. Why didn't you use the fire escape last night?" She smirked at me. "You can't tell me you think I didn't notice that." She pointed to the alarm system. "I wanted to see if I could still pick your lock, duh. Which reminds me, if your mom cared about your safety she'd want locks that aren't so easy to pick. It was like I had a key to your door." After that she opened my window and headed down the fire escape. I was in awe of her. But obviously I don't love her. Right?

Mrs. Benson's POV

I waited until Samantha left to go confront Freddie. I was going to walk in as soon as I heard the alarm go off but when I heard her concerns for his feelings I hesitated. I was about to bust in again when she admitted to breaking in but she told Freddie we should get better locks. She was caring for my son....how odd. I still didn't like her. She was just the lesser of two evils. But since when did Samantha Puckett care for my Freddie? Wasn't she the one who usually beat him up?

I walked into the room. "I heard everything." I started and Freddie opened his mouth to defend himself. "I don't care why she was here. The less I know, the less I have to be angry about." Freddie smiled at me. "Mom, it's not like you're thinking. Sam just needed some place to sleep. Her mom had company last night so she didn't want Sam there. Sam is in weird place with Shays. She has a crazy paintball game going with Spencer and I think she's in a fight with Carly. So it was either here or the bus station by her house." I was sympathetic for the girl. For a moment, I consider offering her our guest bedroom but then it passes. "So then what did you talk about?" He just shrugs as best he can. "Well, you know, nothing very exciting. Just something that was keeping her from getting to sleep." I just nodded. "Well we need to you dressed. You can't stay in the pajamas you wore to bed."

Carly's POV

The day was pretty uneventful. It was a pretty typical school day except for the fact everyone kept asking me about Freddie. It started with a question about why Freddie wasn't at school; which Sam answered. She actually seemed rather upset by the situation. I never got the chance to ask her why. She seemed to ignore me all day. What really got on my nerves was when she looked at me then walked past me. Was it possible that talking about Freddie really annoyed her this much? Well she'd have to get used to it. I like Freddie now. I never realized it before but he's really sweet and really cute. And he saved my life...