Chapter 19 - The Cloud War (End)

Start from the beginning

I booked it behind us to hide somewhere, hoping they hadn't seen us already.

Several pairs of boots ran past us while others barged into rooms and and draws, breaking items on the way. They're looking for something.

"Got you." A familiar deep russian voice growled.

One of the dark angel troupes picked me up by my wings, watching me squirm. Carol was about to attack the him but I shook my head glaring at her to stay put.

He chuckled before calling for the rest of his people and walking out the castle with me.

When I finally decided to turn around my heart sank. "...Ruvyzvat..?"

---

Ruv pov: 1 hour earlier

    "Why good morning..uh- Ruvyzvat was it?" The king greeted me strangely as he had not the entire time I was staying here.

"Just call me Ruv." He nodded and went back to his plate.

"I have a gift for you. I wish I could have given it to you earlier but I didn't have time!" He shrugged before slowly running into his office.

The king walked back out with a black beret with spikes on the sides. It looks more of like a conductor hat.

"Where is Y/N?" I asked while taking the hat from him.

"Why don't you try it on." The king dogged my question.

I stood there wondering if I should oblige or ask again. I just decided to put the hat on considering he probably was mad at her again for some reason.

As soon as I put the hat on I blacked out.

"Feel blessed that I'm giving you such power."

"Hey!" A faint voice said.

"Move out the way." another voice spoke before kicking me in the side causing my eyes to shoot open.

Multiple angels stood around me only their wings were black and they had no halo.

"Violence is always the answer." One snickered.

"Shut up doofus." Another smacked the other across the head.

"Don't mind them." A small angel reached their hand out to me.

"Who are you?" They laughed.

"Your in the Dark Angel Military Forces! DAMF for short!" They said excited.

"You fell pretty far. Are you ok?" The walked around me looking for injuries.

"I feel fine." I put my hand to my head, The hat was still there.

"Do you remember anything?" I opened my mouth to say yes but I couldn't. Nothing past the night I tried to strangle...that girl.

"No, I do not."

Sarvente's pov: present

    The King and Satina were still at it. Spitting insults at each other. We weren't going to lose this war after what he put us through.