━━━━ . . . 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗠

"I didnt order this"

Your brows raised as you lowered your gaze to Kenma and trying to hide the oppressive expression you gave him. "Do you have a problem, sir?" You asked while batting your eyelids and grinning at him.

He responds directly, "you heard me, i didn't order this.

The girl seated across from him leaned forward, looked at him, and put her hand on his. She agrees, saying, "Babe, I don't see a problem."

"Well, you can take this up to the waiter who took your order. not me" You say before proceeding to leave the area.

The girl's hands are brushed away by Kenma. "I asked without tomatoes, there are tomatoes."

Even his voice aggravates you so much. He sounded like a Karen complaining to the wrong person.

"I will go get your waiter sir, I did not take your order so i will not be returning it as i do not know  what you ordered. If you'll excuse me"

"you're rather rude aren't you?"

Not Kenma's voice, you hear someone say. however, the young lady he is seated next to.

You scowled at her while raising your eyebrows, "what?" You scoff a little as you continue to look at her. "I had intentions
to defend you, but the way you spoke to my man stopped me. That bothers me."

Your stomach began to grow angry, and you didn't feel like dealing with those two. You were holding back your obstinate self to prevent you from spilling their beverages on them. However, you were still a new employee.

"If Kenma had shrugged my hands off like he did to you, I wouldn't be standing up for him. Please let me do my job."

The girl somewhat jumped in her seat and glanced at Kenma. She asks, her eyes wide, "you know her?

You have my b-," he begins, but is cut off.

As you walked away from their table, you rolled your eyes. Wishing you could avoid meeting Kenma in your head.