━━━━ . . . 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗝𝗢𝗕

You fixed your gaze on him

You fixed your gaze on him. This is something you didn't feel like dealing with, "listen.. Uh Kenna . I would really appreciate it if you can kindly give back my book... or you know what keep it. It's not that deep" you say. You tuck your lips and flashed him a smile before walking away.

Kenma immediately blinked as he bit the inside of his cheek in an effort to come up with a plan for you to stay. He shouted, "That's not my name!" at you.

Hearing his sentence, you halted your movement. You scowled sarcastically as you turned back and said, "I don't know, I'm sorry, I don't really remember irrelevant things that much." You approached him with your arms folded across your chest. You calling him irrelevant made his blood boil but it was something he ignored.

Kenma slackly held the book in his hand, he watches you walk towards him. He's glad that his plan worked.

You are in front of him, looking him straight in the eyes. "So, what's your name then?"

He grinned down at you, but you cut him off before he could speak. "And i don't like playing the guessing game"

"It's Kenma.. With a 'm' make sure you don't forget it"

As soon as you noticed his guard was down, you swiftly reached forward and pulled your book back from him. Kenma was astonished and taken by surprise.

You sped up and shouted, "I'll make sure not to!" as you raced to your apartment door.