━━━━ . . . 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗢𝗙𝗙

This was the day where classes officially started for you Freshmen

This was the day where classes officially started for you Freshmen. You hadn't gotten much sleep, the boy next door had been yelling nonstop all night, and you'd spent the night unpacking and organizing.

You pondered who would stay up that late merely to play video games on that particular night, and you didn't need that at the time. Your eyes are half-lidded as you drag your feet on the ground. The time you awoke was way too early for the commencement of your first class. Being organized and early for things was something you were raised up to. You were usually uptight, well-organized, and punctual. It didn't matter if you were overly enthusiastic or exhausted.

As you set your phone on the kitchen counter, you let out a yawn. It was currently 7 a.m., and your first session was scheduled to begin at 12 a.m. This is your first course in business computing.

There were few unopened texts from Kenji. He decided to stay up with you until you eventually fell asleep. You were on call with him for a bit then eventually texted instead because of how busy you were. He said he would stay up with you until he knows you got some rest. His texts were just questions if you were still awake.

Serotonin runs down your spine as your eyes scan the immaculate residence. To the enormous glass slide door, you drag your feet on the marble tiled floor. As you separate them, your hands grip your grey velvet and tug it. The lovely scene in front of you gradually unfolded. As you gazed down at the road, the sun shone brightly on your face, causing a smile. You were in love with everything, and this was the type of life you had envisioned for yourself during your college years.