side story⚠️

a/n: this is smut extra chap read-only if you want to read smut you don't have to read it because the story has ended so this is just for all the horny perverts :)

--------------mù----------------m

jeonign was just chilling in the bath while chan was in the music studio trying hard too concetrate on his music he is producing. but this is a little but impoceble after all his boyfriend has been teasing him the hole day.

walking around in his shirt and not wearing pants, while watchin a movie together rubbing his thighs with his hands. but the worst part was jeongin kissing him until a heated make out session started and then just running away like noting happened.

chan has been dealling with this all day that his is so pent up and close to his breaking point. and because of that he couldn't focus and the deadline was sone.

it was the last straw when jeongin came walking in just finished bathing hair dripping wet wearing one of chan's shirts again. walking towords him sitting on his lap faching his boyfriend looking so innocent.

Grinning when he sees chan red ear and feeling something a little bit hard. No grinning even more he started to grind his hip in chan's lap. Locking eyes with him seeing all the lust in his boyfriends eyes.

He was close to loosing it he had a complete boner now and jeongin knew Wath he was doing. But it wouldn't be fun without teasing so he just stopped and got of chan's lap.

Trying to walk away but chan was done he grabbed his wrist and pinned it above his head against the wall. Staring deep in jeongin's eyes full of lost still trying to hold back.

Until " what are you doing big guy" that's where chan snapped directly attacking his boyfriends lips like a hungry beast. Pulling away and attacking his neck next bitting nibbling and sucking hearing all the moans from his boyfriend.

The younger was gasping for air while the wild beast was just devouring him. " so tell me what have you been doing today" chan said in a seductive voice looking up. "......um" "not so confident now are we" chan said smirking.

Ripping jeongin's shirt of and licking one nipple while playing with the other. 'He's so sensitive right now' chan was in his own world he's been pent up the whole day surviving all the teasing.

"Let's go to the bed" he whispered in his boyfriends ear. They walked to the room and chan went to sit down on a chair while ordering jeongin to lay on the bed with his ass facing his way.

He was going to get his revenge "prepare yourself in front of me, let me get a view of how horny you are". Jeongin started blushing obeying the order his fingers made their way to his hole.

Putting one finger in stretching it out until he could fit an other in. ather he got three fingers in and started scissoring himself he pulled the all out.

" are you done, did you forget how big I am. You need to use all four" chan said while looking. So joengin put his fingers back in his whole that was craving for his boyfriends dick from the start of the day.

after he was done with the preparation chan was standing behind him putting one finger in his baby's beautiful hole feeling he was good stretched. Getting a wine from his boyfriend "just put it in please" he said while gasping.

"Beg me more and we will see" was the only replay he got and needed. " mister bang please put you penis in my hole I want you to fill me up" jeongin begged. Hearing that he thrusted in without any waring.

"Please....ah.... Slower" his baby begged but he didn't listen he was going to fuck jeongin senseless today. Going in and out at a fast pace giving jeongin no time to breath until he came.

Flipping him around after pulling out to finish on his boyfriends face. Putting it in again having no mercy on jeongin's ass all you could hear were the sound of skin slapping together and moans.

After the third round jeongin was exhausted but chan was far from done. Turning them both around that chan's back was on the bed while jeongin was on top of him. His dick still inside his ass jeongin knew exactly what he needed to do.

So he started bouncing up and down on chan's dick moaning sure all the neighbours could hear them. But not slowing down as chan was also moving his hips while groaning.

Jeongin jerking his head back when he came and passed out chan's cum now inside his hole leaking. Chan caried jeongin to the bathroom to clean his body.

Also cleaning the sheets and then putting his boyfriend back in the bed. Going to lay next to him staring at his face until he looked down all the bruises hickeys and bite marks. Feeling a little embarrassed he was back to himself not a wild beast full of lust.

"It has been a year now, I hope there a lot more years to come until we are old" chan said before snuggling in bed with his boyfriend and falling asleep.

The next morning jeongin woke up with pain in his back when he tried to walk he just collapsed. Chan came running. In the room looking at his boyfriend who was glaring at him. " you fucked me to hard yesterday" he yelled "sorry baby" chan said while picking up jeongin.

Carrying him to the kitchen placing him on his chair seeing the big hand marks in his body. He bursted out laughing give him a kiss in the cheek and give him breakfast.

——-&:&8£—___———-
a/n: this is my first time writing smut hope you like it this is I think the longest chap in my story that is just sad 😢