stray cats (minsung)

when they came back to the younger's place with the hair dye they went to the bathroom. 

"Should I dye yours first," chan asked to which jeongin shyly nodded. "sure" jeongin went to the kitchen to get a chair when he came back to the bathroom the older had everything set up. the taller set the chair down and sat on it so the other male could reach his hair better.

after chan finished dying the younger's hair, jeongin dyed his. now chan had blond hair and jeongin has blue hair.

(to minsung)

Jisung was just walking to the convenience store to get some snacks to eat. when he went in he saw chan and jeongin looking at the hair dye. he wanted to go and talk to them but it looked like he will only get in the way. so he just let them be, and when to get what he came for.

the male went to the candy aisle and picked the snacks he wanted after that he went pay. he saw that jeongin and chan had left and they bought hair dye so he knew they were going to dye their hair. he left a small message to the younger.

jisung to jeongin:

jisung: sent me a pic of your new hair color!

jeongin: how did you know?

jisung: I saw you leave the convenience store.

jeongin: you have to wait till tomorrow to see it at school :)

jisung: okay, love you<3

after jisung sent his last message he put his phone back in his pocket and left the store. he walked through the street when he saw a familiar face in the distance. when he walked closer he saw that it was Minho and he was playing with a stray cat. 

he wandered closer to the male to admire his perfect face. "hey, what are you doing" jisung asked. minho was shocked by the sudden voice that spoke to him. when he turned he saw that the voice belonged to the boy he has his liking too. 

"you scared me what are you doing here," the older asked. "I asked first" the younger replied. "I was going to the store for a snack but then spotted this cutie so I bought her some cat food and now I'm playing with her. got a problem. now you answer." Minho told jisung. "I was going to the store for snacks too but then I saw you," the shorter said while kneeling to play with the cat too.

"btw don't be too shocked tomorrow chan and jeongin are dying their hair," the squirrel-like male told the other. "yeah, I know saw them walking, I think they are dating already they were holding hands" the taller male explained. "speaking of dating I think it is about time I tell you just how cute you are, I just want to pinch your cheeks all the time," Minho told the younger. jisung was blushing hard while trying to say a sentence "a-are you f f-flirting with m-me?" he asked.

"what if I am, is it working?" the older questioned. "i d-don't know" the other male replied. Minho then got up and pulled jisung up too. he leaned forward and placed his lips on the ones of the younger. when they pulled away jisung was flustered but asked a really important question "will you be my b b-boyfriend". the brunette was happy and said yes after that they shared another kiss.

but this time their lips were moving against each other. minho pulled jisung closer while he placed his hands on Minho's neck. the taller let his hands fall onto the waist of the younger carefully massaging them. they pulled away again from the lake of air and jisung started giggling. "you're mine" he said while laughing "and I'm you're little squirrel" he finished his sentence. minho only smiled at the adorable giggles the younger was letting out and how cute he was.

-----------------ù^-

a/u: sorry for not uploading for some time and the long ties between chapters. i hope you like it and are patient with me. thank you for the 200+ read and for voting and commenting.

i have sad news it is almost the end only one more side ship and some drama. i am really going to miss writing this but there are still 14 stories that i am going to write if i don't come up with other ones.

what do you think is going to happen as drama?

happy birthday to this cute hottie 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

happy birthday to this cute hottie 

(mingi bias)

sleeping crush (jeongchan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें