talking

When Jeongin got inside the school campus, his friends were there waiting for him. Jeongin ran to Felix and hugged him while Jisung, who noticed how happy he is, asked the male in curiosity, "You seem so happy today. Why?"

"Channie texted me yesterday.", Jeongin answered, "You mean your all-time crush, the one you never shut up over?", Seungmin questioned bluntly. Jeongin nodded and soon his friends needed to get to class before their first period starts. And while Jeongin was on his way to the library again, He crossed ways with Chan, "Why are you always skipping class?", he asked the male out of curiosity.

"Because it's boring and I like to sleep.", Jeongin replied, lying, "Skipping class is not good, you will fail and won't be able to graduate.", Chan worriedly said, "You don't have to worry, I am smart.", Jeongin responded, "Who said I'm worried?", Chan mumbled and Jeongin started laughing and told him, "You better go to class."

But Chan seem to be resistant and he didn't obey the younger male's words, "If you are skipping class, then so am I.", Chan said and Jeongin can only respond before walking inside the library, "Fine, do what you want."

When they were walking to the library, Chan had the urge to ask the male, "Why do you always go to the library? isn't it boring?"

"It's quiet and there are not a lot of people, so I like it. Plus, it's perfect for sleeping.", Jeongin responded. But immediately felt embarrassed because he realized he talked too much and Chan saw how flustered Jeongin got and giggled. Jeongin looked up at the older and thought he was really cute when he giggled like that. Before they knew it, they were already at the library Jeongin walked to the seat he always sits in, and Chan followed and took a seat next to him.

"You don't need to skip class because of me. I'm probably going to sleep anyway so we won't get to talk, it's better if you get to cla—", Jeongin was cut off by Chan before he could finish his sentence, "I'm skipping because I want to see your cute face.", he admitted. Jeongin started turning red hearing that and Chan, the cause of it, smirked because he knew it was his doing.

Jeongin directly fell asleep, meanwhile, Chan was chatting whit his friends because they asked where he was.

Changbin: where are you? class is going to start soon.

Hyunjin: he's probably with his boyfriend.

Minho: can you all shut up I am trying to listen to this class.

Chan: just silence your phone.

Hyunjin: Chan is smart for once

Chan: shut up.

but look how cute he is while sleeping.

Hyunjin: you are right for the first time in your life he is totally a cutie

Changbin: but his friend Felix is cuter.

Chan put away his phone and started to stare at Jeongin, 'How can someone be so adorable while sleeping?', he thought. While he keeps staring at Jeongin, Chan's hand moves to the sleeping boy's head and started playing with his hair, 'It really is soft.', Chan thought. The younger woke up because he felt someone touching his head and when he saw it was Chan, he instantly started blushing like crazy. Chan finally came back to his senses and pulled his hand away when he realizes he was still patting the younger head.

"What were you doing?", Jeongin asked Chan, "Uhmm, your hair looks fluffy and I couldn't help myself but touch it.", Jeongin started laughing at how embarrassed the older reacted, "It's okay Channie, I liked it.", Jeongin said without realizing what he just called the older male.

"What did you call me?", Chan asked, a bit dumbfounded. Jeongin thought back about what he just uttered. 'channie, channie, channie' and Jeongin flipped because he just called Chan "Channie". His cheeks are now cherry red, it was Chan's time to laugh at him, "It's okay, you can call me "Channie" and I think it's kind of cute.", the older said while still giggling.

Jeongin calmed down at what the older male said and assured him, he then said to Chan, "Please don't skip next period.", to which the older male replied, "Alright. But you have to promise me you take at least 1 period a day, Okay?", Jeongin agreed, whining.

They both started to walk to their respective classes because the next period will be starting soon.