friendly stalking

Chan was sitting at a table with his friends but wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. Chan could only think about the cute boy he just met back in the library, "What are you thinking about? Were you even listening to what we were saying?" Minho asked, catching his attention. The male didn't seem to hear what Minho just told him, "Hey, are you listening?", Changbin suddenly yelled and Chan snapped out of his thoughts.

"What were you saying?", Chan questioned and Hyunjin sighed, "What were you thinking of if you didn't even hear us?", Hyunjin asked. Chan started blushing as he reasoned that he wasn't thinking of anything, which the others didn't believe, "Like hell, we believe that.", Changbin exclaimed.

"Did you meet a cute boy or something?", Minho teased the male.

Chan started getting flustered more, "Really?! did you meet someone? Our daddy is leaving us alone now. I'm sad!", Hyunjin exclaimed, fake crying at Chan.

"Can you all shut up? I don't even have his number." Chan said, mumbling the last part.

"So it's real.", Minho said in a serious tone, "That's not a problem.", Changbin followed while smirking, "I'll find it for you.", he proudly and confidently said.

"What don..", Chan was about to finish his sentence before Minho spoke up, "You want his number, don't you? Then just let Changbin do his job. Everyone will be happy in the end."

"But I don't want to look like a stalker.", Chan muttered, "What about I get you his insta instead then you won't look like a stalker if you don't send weird things.", Changbin suggested while laughing over the last part.

The next morning while Chan was walking into school, he saw Jeongin. he didn't want to look like a creep but he wants to know which class he was in so he followed the boy. The weird thing is that the boy never walked to his class and he was going to the library.

'His class got canceled', he believed. So he checked if any classes got canceled but surprisingly there weren't.

'Is he skipping class?', Chan thought. After the bell rang, Chan went to his class and is still thinking about which class the boy was in and why he'd skipped class. Before he knew it, his first and second periods were over so he wants to check if the boy was still in the library. As he was walking there, his friend, Hyunjin, came and asked where he was going.

"I'm going to study in the library.", Chan replied, "Are you sure you aren't going to see someone?", Hyunjin said while teasing the boy, "How do you know? He's at the library.", Chan asked the male.

"Don't you know who I am? I'm Hyunjin! the most handsome boy at this school and I have been stalking your little boy.", Hyunjin proudly said, "Do you know he always skips class? I really won't know why.", he asked.

But Hyunjin decided to not disturb Chan further and left him in the library to see the boy, "Well I'll get off your back now so you can go see your boy. Bye-bye Chan.", Hyunjin bid farewell, "Bye, see you by lunch.", Chan said as he watches Hyunjin disappear to the school corridors.

He saw the boy but then decided to just turn and walk toward the cafeteria. It's already lunch time and Chan is walking to the table where Hyunjin and Minho are sitting.

"Where is Changbin?", Chan asked the guys, "He's in the bathroom.", Minho answered.

"Hyunjin, I have still a question I forgot to ask earlier. In which class is Jeongin?", Chan asked, "Who is Jeongin?", Hyunjin questioned, "Are you stupid? Who else can it be than his little boy." Minho exclaimed loudly.

"Oh! He's in class 2. Sorry, I thought his name was Chan's boyfriend.", Hyunjin teased. At that moment Changbin shouted words like "I found it!" while running to Chan and the others

"I found his insta! but now I know why you wanted him. He's totally a cutie.", Changbin continues to yell excitedly and loudly, "Thank you, idiot.", Chan said. He took his phone out right away and when he got the insta, he Immediately started looking at the photos.

'He's so cute.', Chan said, smiling at the photos posted by the boy. He doubted for a moment but then decided to leave Jeongin a text.