"Uh - Haven't you been here for, like, over a month?"

"I'm taking my time."

"Hey, um - So, uh, I figure that we - Start with, um, history-"

Allison began kissing Scott and he pulled away a moment.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing," Scott replied, feeling himself starting to shift. "I just - I-I - Don't wanna make you feel like you have to do something you don't wanna do."

"I'm not doing anything I don't wanna do. Are you?"

"Seriously asking me that question?" His phone started ringing.

"Are you gonna answer that?"

"Um, uh, it's probably just Stiles or Tabitha. It'll go to voicemail. Eventually. Wait! Um - Uh, yeah, I should answer it now."

JEEP

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay?" Stiles said. "We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Derek questioned.

"Your house."

"What? No, you can't take me there."

"I can't take you to your own house?"

"Not when I can't protect myself."

"All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?"

"Not yet. I have a last resort."

"What do you mean? What last resort?" Derek lifted his sleeve to reveal an oozing purple wound. "Oh, my God. What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out."

"Start the car. Now."

Maggie narrowed her eyes. "I don't think you should be barking orders in your condition. You know, if we wanted to, he and I could probably drag your little werewolf ass into the middle of the woods and leave you for dead."

Derek glared between the teens. "Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throats out - with my teeth."

Stiles glanced back at Maggie who had her hand raised with narrowed eyes. He started driving.

ARGENT HOME

"It's off," Scott said. "Sorry about that." He noticed a picture. "Who's this?"

"That's my dad's sister Kate, except she's more like my sister," Allison answered. "She got here last night."

"Uh, last night?"

"Yup. She had some car trouble, I guess."

"She looks familiar."

"Mm. She actually used to live in Beacon Hills. Maybe you saw her once."

Scott looked at a stack of photographs. "Did you take these?"

"Back when I thought I was a photographer."

"They're good."

"No, they're not. I stopped when I realized I was terrible at it. Framing's off, bad lighting - Believe me, not good. That was when I thought I was good at painting. Uh, terrible too. That's when I tried poetry. "Terrible" doesn't even come close to describing that."

"What are you good at?"

Allison led him to the garage and said, "I'm gonna show you if you promise not to laugh. So I was nationally ranked as a kid, and my dad really wanted me to go on, but I don't know. I just didn't really like it. Promise you won't laugh?"