"Could you do me a favor and do your thing in your room when I get back?" I smiled. "Thank you."

I am helpless.

As much as I want to leave the condo, I really have nowhere else to go. This building is the only building that I am safe from obsessive fans and media. The security here are my friends and rumors have been spreading around that I am spending my vacation in El Vicente which is clearly not good. I could go home, too, but I still don't have a clear communication with my parents. So, no. I have nowhere else to go.

Tonight's the launching party of the cosmetic brand last time and I am the ambassadress. Hindi ko maisip kung bakit sa lahat ng models at influencer dito ay ako pa ang napili niya. I mean… I am the ex of her fiancé. Why would she hire me as an ambassadress? To make me look like a fool? Well, I am nothing like a fool!

Vilma : I have your dress. Reply kung nagbago isip mo.

Umirap ako habang nasa conference room. Kaaalis lang ng manager ng banda at ako na lamang ang nag-iisa.

Me : I'll go.

Vilma : 'Yun!

Vilma : And anyway, Mark is still in town. I think it wouldn't be a bother if you take him as your date tonight.

Me : Joanna will kill me.

Vilma : Nikki, he's an international rock star. Are you kidding me?

I chuckled.

Me : You should consider being my PA.

Vilma : Whatever.

I gritted my teeth.

I shouldn't miss the fun. I don't want to be the one that runs away from their threats. She placed the bait in front of me so who am I to not take it?

Vilma prepared a black long gown that had a slit on the side. It shows my cleavage and it's completely backless. She arranged everything about the korean rock star, Mark, and surprisingly, he agreed. Hindi masyadong maganda ang dugo ni Joanna doon. I think so, too.

"The management will kill me, Nikki."

Nagkatinginan kami ni Vilma. She pursed her lips while I giggled.

"Let's give the people something to talk about, Joanna. Nakakasawa na ang issue nilang kabit-kabitan."

She rolled her eyes. "International fans are the worst, Nikki."

Vilma laughed. "E'di nasa international news ka na n'yan, madam?"

I winked.

Joanna rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Vilma did my hair beautifully as usual. Naka-pony tail ito na nilagyan pa niya ng extensions. My makeup is more simple than usual though she overlined my lips and filled it with red. My face matured over the years. My cheekbones heightened and my face was skinnier than before. People speculate that I did some face surgeries which shouldn't be a bad thing but I am sure that I didn't.

I have explored the makeup world and sometimes, without Vilma, I do my own makeup.

Mark, along with two bodyguards, were waiting outside the venue. Sa malaki at magarbong hotel ang venue ng party. They made sure that the other uninvited media weren't allowed. Maingay sa labas dahil sa mga fans na nagpupumilit pumasok. Camera flashes are all around, too.

Mark smiled. Ngumiti din ako dahil napapalibutan kami ng mga camera sa paligid.

"You look wonderful," he whispered as I snaked my hands around his arm.