Clouds on the Horizon part 2

Comenzar desde el principio

"Huh?" Ed and Em let out in union.

"It's a fancy brainwashing spell." Deadpanned Odwin getting sounds of realizations from his siblings. "I used it to turn this coven scout into a passionate singer in training."

"My dear! I love you! And I'm sure you hear me! For it's nothing newwwwww! And at the end of our eternity! Six old words, nothing new! I shall sing them every day and year." The scout sang beautifully. "I still love you, my dear!"

Ed, Em and Skara were speechless at the spectacular performance of the coven scout.

"I may have gotten a tad carried away with this and started a choir." Added Odwin nervously.

"So that was the source of the screaming." Said Emira in realization.

"THAT'S IT?!" Skara cried angrily. "I've nearly had a heart attack worrying about you while you were making this! Just why?"

"...it's for mom." Said Odwin dejectedly and Skara began cooling off. "I-...you've seen what she's like. I can't change with words or anything for that matter. And i want her to be better, so I'm making her better. Even if you guys are against it." He turned to his older siblings.

"Why would we be against this?" Asked Emira in confusion.

Odwin froze. "I thought it'd be an issue morally-"

"Dude, it's mom!" Exclaimed Edric. "If i wasn't afraid of her and sorta needed her to stay alive, i would've burned her alive with my fireworks by now."

"As morbid as it is, i second that. Do it." Added Emira cheerfully.

Odwin nodded then turned to Skara and frowned dejectedly. "I'm sorry for worrying you."

Skara took a deep breath. "I'll forgive you if you do one thing for me."

"I'll do anything." Said Odwin in a determined tone.

Without another word, Skara pulled his head in and the two kissed. This time, however, Ed and Em weren't as happy.

"It was fun the first time, now I'm just jealous." Said Edric with a frown.

"I know, right?" Added Emira with a frown.

As soon as the two's lips parted, Odwin's face became entirely red as he lost the ability to think from shock.

"And you owe me a date too." Added Skara with a angry expression while blushing.

Emira saw this and noticed something. She leaned towards her twin and whispered.

"I think she's jealous of Luz and Amity." She said and Edric nodded.

The two turned back to the couple as Skara spoke.

"Now, let's go brainwash your mom." She declared in a determined tone.

Odwin, still in shock from the kiss, spoke while shaking, stuttering and blushing. "Y-ye-yes. Le-let's g-go."

Meanwhile, the dark figure who saw all of this felt a tremor course through his body as another mural wrote itself into Odwin's mind.

xxXxx

The three made it to Blight industries with no issues, any guards were either avoided or easily taken care of.

The three traversed the building until they saw a familiar figure.

"Dad?" Asked Edric raising a brow as he ran through the building.

It was Alador and he was in a hurry.