Blight Bonding Day part 2

"Ugh" Odwin woke up groggily already hating everything.

Minerva chirped, trying to help him wake up knowing how much he stays up late.

"Not the day, Minerva." Said Odwin scowling at his avian familiar before slowly getting out of bed. "I'll be with dad the whole day. My spirits will get you your food when you need it. If you want more, you can hunt for it without leaving the area owned by the family. We don't want a repeat of the conjuring incident."

The 4 winged eagle was clearly happy with this development, but before she could celebrate Odwin continued.

"Also, IF i call for you, make sure to be there or no snacks for a month" said Odwin as he left the room, causing Minerva's shoulders to fall. "And don't break anything."

Minerva knew not to question Odwin when he was angry. The book the guy writes the most in is filled with Eldritch horror like spirits and instruments of torture after all. So she just stared as Odwin slammed the door shut.

Meanwhile, Odwin was getting ready using magic as he walked to his father's workshop.

xxXxx

"Hey, little bro" said Edric cheerfully "how are you feeling today?"

"Dead inside" Odwin replied in a gloomy tone

"All of this because your missing your time with Skara?" Asked Ed raising a brow in confusion

"I've waited years to put something inside my bard book...years, Ed, YEARS." Said Odwin angrily

"You're 14. It couldn't have been that long" deadpanned Edric as he opened the door to Alador's workshop.

Before the Odwin could reply, abomination sludge hit Odwin straight in the face as they entered the workshop.

Edric couldn't help but snicker at Odwin's misfortune before forcing himself to stop.

Odwin, who was already near the snapping point, burnt the sludge off his face using magic.

"Hm?" Alador turned to the sound of fire "Oh, you're here."

"Yes, we are." said Odwin in a less than friendly tone

"And we're not going to use any dark spells" said Edric, trying to keep Odwin from doing anything crazy.

"Dark spells?" Asked Alador raising a brow

"He saw one torture spell in my book and now he thinks I'm some psycho" said Odwin with a frown as he crossed his arms

"Torture, huh?" Alador thought about those words silently as Edric replied to Odwin

"No offense, Od, but you shouldn't have instruments of torture lying around so casually." Said Edric before he gestured towards his father who was currently opening a secret door in his workshop "look at Dad. He makes weapons, not torture machines-"

"Follow me" Alador said calmly as he walked into the secret passage

Od and Ed glanced at each other before shrugging and following their father.

Alador led his two sons towards a special room...filled to the brim with...

Torture machines.

"I spoke too soon" said Ed in shock as he stared at the sight

"Why do you have this?" Asked Odwin in confusion before a suit made from abomination goo caught his attention. Odwin used magic to see what it was and was shocked "is that an fire powered skin tight iron maiden abomination?"