The End of the Beginning

I recently realized that Luz having too much versatility with the glyphs book would deny all her achievements and wouldn't have her experiment as much, so the book will only have a few spells and the idea that glyphs can be mixed together. Those spells don't include the spells Luz creates later on like the invisibility glyph.

This way, Luz's achievements and development still exist.

Enjoy.

xxXxx

"Odwin, are you okay?" Asked Amity in concern as she sat in her bed with her leg in a cast "ever since grom, you've been acting a lot more depressed."

"Yeah, I'm fine" said Odwin in a tone so tired, it was clear that he wasn't fine. "How's your leg?"

"As you can see, still broken" deadpanned Amity gesturing towards her broken leg. "Now, what happened with you and Skara? She asked about you after the grudgby match."

"Uhh...nothing at all?" Said Odwin with a nervous smile.

Suddenly, a crystal ball near Amity rung causing the twins to turn to it. Someone was calling and quickly crystal ball auto answered...the caller was Skara.

Not a moment after Odwin saw Skara's face, he panicked and shot a hole through the device causing Amity to glare at him with a disapproving look.

"I'll give you mine." Said Odwin aplogetically as he scratched the back of his head. "Look, can we just not talk about this now? It's...complicated."

Amity stared at him in disappointment before sighing. "Fine, but we're finishing this later got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am" replied Odwin with a salute as he rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, shocking the twins, two people burst into the room without the slightest warning or knock.

"Hello, baby siblings!" Said Emira cheerfully, declaring her and Edric's arrival

"The party has arrived!" Ed chirped while holding party supplies.

"What are you two doing here?" Asked Amity raising a brow in confusion as she crossed her arms

"We've heard that our little siblings have some broken hearts-" said Edric cheerfully

"-and legs" added Emira playfully

"So we're here to lift those spirits up!" Continued Edric cheerfully

"You're depressed about grom too, aren't you?" Deadpanned Odwin causing the older twins to groan.

"Yes" said Emira dejectedly as she flopped unto Amity's bed next to her.

"And since we're all depressed, we thought we could party." Added Edric with a smile

"In my room?" Asked Amity with a frown as she crossed her arms

"Yup, can we do it?" Asked Edric with a smile as he clasped his hands together, begging Amity to let them party with them

"Pretty please." Added Emira, mimicking her twin

"*sigh* just clean the room after you're done." Amity tiredly gave in

"Woohoo!" Cheered Ed before giving everyone a party hat.

Odwin silently stared at the party hat in his hand, wondering if she should join before steeling himself.

"You know what, i need to stop thinking about her anyway." Said Odwin with a determined look as he put on the party hat.

Upon seeing Odwin's reaction, Edric declared