{¶|Chapter 6|¶}

Start from the beginning

Because I can't take the bullets out because I have nothing and I have to focus on my mission.

When I got that done I looked at my shirt to find the big blood Stan from the wounds fuck I have to change that.

Because I can't let five see that because he'll try and help me and I can't have that.

I walk my way back to the van with the doll which is my new boyfriend his name's James.

I open the back and enter the van and five is still looking at the building.

So he won't see me with my new boyfriend and the blood on my hands from my wounds.

And I don't want him to see that because he'll get sus of me.

Five: so what did you get up to
y/n? 

Y/n: wait what did you say I was a bit busy talking to someone.

Five: what do you mean someone?

Y/n's pov: he says that then he turns around and sees me hugging my new boyfriend.

Five: who's that y/n!?

Y/n: oh this is James and he's my bf.

Five's pov: as she said bf that made me mad because she's mine nobody else can have her.

So I go in the back and grab who ever he is and put him in the front with Dolores.

Y/n: heyyyy James come back how could you five.

Five: no he's not your boyfriend he's Dolores and your mine so stop going with other man.

Y/n: oh my is my fivey jealous of James.

Five: shut up no I'm not.

Y/n: sure your not.

Five's pov: as I look back at her I can't help but look at her Beautiful shiny E/C orbs and her beautiful glowing S/c tone and her beautiful glowing shiny h/C hair.

Y/n: umm fivey you there?
*Moves her hand over his face to try and wake him.*

Five's pov: she moves her hand over my face and I snap out of it and I see blood on her hands I grab her hand and ask.

Five: who's blood is this on your hands y/n.

Y/n's pov: shit he saw it I have to come up with something got.

Y/n: ummm it's a guys blood because he umm tried to-

Five: he tried to do what come on tell me please.

Y/n: rape me ok there so I killed him I didn't mean too please don't be mad at me.

Five's pov: as I heard her say that my eyes widened from hearing what she said to me.

Someone tried to rape her and I wasn't there to protect her from who ever did it but at least she got away and killed him.

Because if she didn't he would of had to deal with me and I would have made his death slow and painful.

I'm losing my hold on her hand and I pull her up and hug her because I really care about her.

Y/n's pov: I feel his grip on my wrist go lose and then I get shocked when he pulls me up and gives me a tight hug.

No one's ever done this to me before and him he's never liked being touched.

like this before he would have pulled there hand off or anything to get away from being touched by anyone he knows.

It hurts me but I feel safe in his arms so I hug back and I feel him put his head in the gap of my neck and it tickles a Little.

But because I can feel his breath on my neck and as he does that I lay my head on his shoulder and we stay like this.

Five's pov: as I hug her I get in the gap in her neck and I put my face there.

And I feel her head go and lay on my shoulder and I don't feel like pushing her off of me I actually like it.

But if it was Vanya or any other of my siblings I would have pushed them off me.

But with her no because I like the feeling of her and I want her touch(not that touch type of touch maybe later in the story but not know my beautiful Wolfie's readers) because she's the only one who ever really knew me and I can relate to her.

It's like she's my weakness or my drug that makes me want to keep her with me at all time and I've always had a crush on her and the thing Is she is my girlfriend.

So yeah that's how it works isn't it.

Y/n's pov: I like the feeling of him with me or even near me because I love him and he loves me but now I have to go against my mum's rules because I'm falling for him and we are dating.

I did plan this to get my mission Over because he trusts me so I could kill him anytime but I don't want to kill my boyfriend.

He's the only one that can relate to me and he loves me so much I can't kill him sorry mum but I chose love over your.

Revenge just because he tried to kill Yous he would have a reason to do it so sorry but I'm keeping him as my lover and not my mission because I love him.