[Haa, really. It’s a problem since only unpredictable things happen on Earth. Erta, please manage that person well.]

Was it the frequent conflict between colleagues? The moment Yu IlHan thought that, Erta raised one of her hands. In her hands, light gathered to make a sword-like form.

However, her voice which came out after that was sharper and colder than that sword.

[You do your mission, Shiuta. Just your mission.]

[……Okay. I will.]

When that angel stepped back with a stiff face, Yu IlHan also realized that Erta was currently angry. The other angels seemed to have notice that as well as they chimed in in abusing Shiuta and consoling Erta. Those figures were quite funny. Yu IlHan laughed thinking that what angels did were not much different from what humans did.

After the chain of disturbance, the angels left holding the Traps of Destruction. Erta, who looked at that, only erased her sword of light after the angels’ presences completely disappeared before shrinking her body.

Then, she spoke to Yu IlHan who was staying still.

[To think that we became like this when we have suppose to overcome our emotions……. You really are amazing, Yu IlHan.]

“Whoa? Why does the sparks spatter to me!?”

[Isn’t that obvious. Just now, that angels was jealous of you.]

Hearing her words, he thought that it might be interpreted that way. However, Yu IlHan only made a small smile while picking up the hammer.

“That’s an honor. Anyway, I don’t plan on getting involved with them if I get my rewards properly.”

[We’re selecting the rewards at the moment. And amongst them.]

“Amongst them?”

[There are two things that I have to tell you beforehand.]

“What is it? What is it?”

Yu IlHan’s two eyes started shining. Erta thought that he looked quite cute, but soon, she shook her head and drove that thought out of her head.

[The first is information.]

The moment he heard that, Yu IlHan’s expression started becoming rotten.

“I don’t receive anything other than items.”

[If you listen, then you will change your mind though?]

Erta’s confident words made him even more frustrated. However, her following words really did make him change his mind.

[It’s the information on location of the dungeon where you can acquire a metal which newly appeared on Earth.]

“Tell me!”

[I knew you’d say that.]

How much suffering did he make the steel spear go through? He killed 3rd class monsters with an item used in the middle ages of Earth, so there was no need to describe how much suffering it had gone through.

Yes, now it was the time to make it rest!

[The second is a bag.]

While Yu IlHan was excited, Erta took out an item from her magic inventory. It was a black leather cross bag which wasn’t big at all.

“……You want me to carry this around? For fashion?”

[It’s an item with spatial expansion magic on it. You can put about 1,000 of those pile bunkers over there.]