Even after many years I still get butterflies by his deep voice and goosebumps by his touch.

"Karthik, Arush will see us", I said more moaned.

"Don't worry babygirl he is playing in playroom", he said and his hand reached the hem of my dress and pulled it down.

He pushed me on the bed and hovered over me. He taken my lips in to his in a passionate kiss and I removed his shirt desperately wanting to feel his warmth.

"Babygirl", he called and looked at me asking me for my consent. Oh I fell for him even more.
I kissed him giving permission for him to go further and he doesn't wasted single second.

Soon the room filled with my moans and his groans. After a blissful make out session he laid beside me.

"That was beautiful and you are really beautiful, babygirl", he said and kissed my forehead as I smiled.

He always does this, he always tells me how beautiful I am and that was so sweet.

"Mamma", we heard Arush voice.

"Fuck me, we forget to lock the door", I cursed.

"You want me to fuck you again", he joked.

"Karthik, are you for real.. You are still in the mood to joke while we are about to get caught by your dear son", I huffed.

Karthik covered my sweaty body with the sheet and he slipped t shirt over while covering his lower body with the sheet.

I closed my eyes while dragging sheets to cover all my body correctly. Panicking is the only thing I am feeling right now.

Soon he opened our door and walked in.

"What do you want champ?", Karthik asked nervously.

"Dadda, I have solved puzzle and I want to show it to mama", he said with his baby voice.

"But your mom is sleeping right now... you want me to wake her up", Karthik asked.

"No dadda, let her sleep", my boy said immediately.

"She is working hard", my son mumbled while caressing my hair and then kissed my forehead.

"Don't wake her up dad she must be tired and see she has sweat on her forehead", he said to his father and wiped my sweat with his palm then kissed my forehead again before running out with his little legs.

That was so sweet of him and that made me emotional. If I was not naked then I would have pulled him to my chest in a hug. He came out of me but wants to take care of me, silly.

"We are lucky", Karthik said and wiped my tear which slipped down from eye.

"Yes we are", I agreed.

"You go and see his puzzle, I will come after wash up", I said and he kissed the side of my head.

After dressing up, he went to play room where our little hero is playing.

I took a quick shower and dressed myself in a pj then I also walked to play room.

I stopped my pace upon hearing their giggles. Leaning on the door I stood there appreciating the beauty of my boys, they are adorable together. Their laughter echoing in the room making me smile more.

Our son is exact replica of his father. His eyes, nose everything reminds his father. Looking at him growing up healthy making me happy.

"This is not fair, I gave birth to him but he is looking like you", I said with a pout as I reached them.