Chapter- 11 knowing her

Karthikeya's POV

"Mom," I heard Megha, and I raised my eyes to look at her.

I looked at her, and for a second, my heart skipped a beat. She is breathtaking in light green Saree with a silver blouse, single Pallu, hair open with minimal makeup paired with silver heels.

"Megha, you are beautiful," maa said the words which are lying on my lips. My throat went dry, and I gulped, staring at her. She mumbled thanks to her mom and glanced at me and gave me a breathtaking smile. That's it I fell for her beauty. Her dimple ugh I want to touch them. She is damn sexy in saree. Morning, she made me fall for her kindness and now her beauty.

Her mom is looking at her adoringly. I can say for sure that this mother and daughter have a close relationship that we can't understand.

"Shall we take a picture?" her mom asked expectantly, looking at me and Megha.

"Sure, mom," she replied, and I nodded.

Her mom opened the front camera for a selfie and asked us to come close. We went near her as she said.

"You both are standing kilometers away from each other. How can we take a selfie like this?" Maa narrowed her eyes as she looked at us.

"Sid, just pull her," she said playfully, and I nodded with a small smile. Then I wrapped my hand around her bare waist and pulled her to me.

I felt sparks when I touched her bare waist and this feeling was foreign to me. She looked at me for my sudden action and I was lost in her beautiful brown orbs, which were looking at me in surprise.

"Perfect," maa exclaimed, and that's when we both came to our senses.

"Shall we go?" I asked, and she nodded. Then we bid goodbyes to her mom and started our journey.

After 40 minutes, the car stopped in front of Roy mansion, and we both got off.

"Karthik," she called when I was about to walk inside. I raised my brow in a questioning manner.

"Your tie," she muttered slowly.

"What is my tie?" I asked.

"Wait," saying this, she came near to me and started setting my tie.

My breath hitched because of our close proximity. Her eyes focused on my tie, her lower lip caged under her teeth, hot. At this moment, I just want to hold her in my arms and kiss her senseless.

Is it wrong to think like that about my wife?

"We can go now," she said, breaking my thoughts as she took a step back from me.

"Ok," I replied and wrapped my hand around her waist and walked into the house with her.

"Megha," my sister's cheerful voice greeted us as we entered the house.

"Anjali di", Megha called and ran towards her, leaving me.

They both hugged like long-lost friends. I don't know when, but they became best friends. Megha is like that, anyone can attract towards her.

"Dinner is preparing, so you can go to your room and take a rest," my mother said and I nodded and went upstairs while Megha went to the kitchen. She doesn't look like a billionaire at all and after knowing her, she looks new to me.

I am standing on the balcony thinking about her. All my thoughts are wandering around here these days.

"Karthik," I heard her voice suddenly, and I thought it was my imagination, but it wasn't.

She was about to say something, but suddenly the light went off.

"Wait there," I said and turned on the flashlight on my phone.