Namjoon had found Kang Hyo and Park Lisa five months ago, the two of them had paid for everything, just like Namjoon had promised Ari. For them, it all ended slowly and painfully.

It was also the last thing the devil had done personally. Since then, Namjoon only left the mansion for business meetings, fulfilling his promise to Ari, staying close to her throughout her pregnancy, which was extremely light compared to the one with the twins. The two couldn't be happier.

Namjoon's phone buzzed with a message and he opened it. "Finally!" he exclaimed and Ari looked at him curiously. "What's wrong?" she asked and Namjoon quickly put his phone away.

"Nothing, my love, everything is wonderful, just perfect!" he smiled and sat down next to her, gently stroking Aaron's fluffy hair. "Everything is more than perfect" he leaned down and kissed her temple.

"Is it ready?" Hoseok asked, only moving his mouth and Namjoon nodded with a smile, making sure Ari didn't notice. "If you're going to hide something, don't do it when I'm in the room. What's going on?" Namjoon looked at her and groaned in despair.

"Are you even taking your eyes off Namjoon?" Hoseok asked and she shrugged. "No, every time I do, he does something stupid" Ari grinned and everyone, but Namjoon, burst out laughing. "It's not true!" Namjoon growled and Ari looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Fine, I won't argue," he sighed resignedly. "You're lucky I adore you, or I'd probably have killed you by now, Mrs. Kim!" Namjoon joked and leaned in to kiss her. "If I didn't love you, you'd still be sitting like a brooding wombat in your office, alone as a shotgun, Mr. Kim!" replied Ari to his joke, receiving a burst of approvingly sympathetic cheers from their audience.

"She nailed you, Namjoon, you can't even argue with her anymore!" laughed Seokjin, receiving a tap on the shoulder from Mae. "You keep quiet, or I'll remind you why you slept on the couch last night!" Mae hissed and Namjoon nearly fell off the bed, clutching his stomach, laughing like crazy.

Seokjin gave her a horrified look and Mae smirked victoriously, shrugging her shoulders. "I told you not to hook him up" Mae answered his look.

"Where, the hell, did we find such women?" Seokjin sighed, shaking his head. "Don't curse in front of my children, Kim Seokjin!" Ari scolded him and he threw his hands in the air helplessly.

"Good thing the new mansion is bigger and I'll be away from at least one…" he muttered, looking down at his lap. "Kim Seokjin!" everyone roared in unison and he looked at Ari startled. "Oops!" Seokjin bit his lip guiltily.

"A new mansion?" Ari looked up at Namjoon. "Thanks, hyung, why don't you just tell her about every surprise that's in store for her?" Namjoon growled and Jin grinned boyishly.

"Namjoon!?" she pursed her lips and Namjoon looked at her, unable to help himself he leaned in and kissed her. "This was supposed to be your surprise, a gift for Aaron's birth" he smiled and she tilted her head slightly, blinking at him.

"A whole mansion? Isn't that too much?" she sighed reproachfully, but Namjoon shook his head. "Not at all, love. We have four kids and I have plans for more" Namjoon smirked and Ari blushed at the roots of her hair.

"Besides, Jin and Mae's baby is on the way, and I hope these five can find someone who will put up with them someday" Yoongi glared at him and the younger ones protested in horror.

Ari laughed, whimpering slightly as the operation cut through her. Namjoon took Aaron from her arms and placed him in his crib. "It's time for my wife to rest!" he stated and everyone began to argue noisily. "Out, you idiots, Mae, take that fool your husband and get him out before I kick his ass!" Namjoon threatened jokingly and she laughed, pulling Seokjin towards the door.

"Mrs. Jiang, Tori" Namjoon turned to the nannies. "The kids probably haven't had lunch, I'm going home tonight to get some things for Ari, we'll leave them to you" he smiled and they both nodded slightly taking the twins in their arms. "Princess, take care of your brother and sister" he took Izeul and hugged her, showering her face with kisses.

"I love you" Ari reached out, getting a chance to kiss each of her children before the nannies led them out. "Finally, some peace and quiet!" Namjoon sighed, laying back down on the bed next to Ari and carefully placing her on his chest.

"And you want more children!" she laughed. "What can I say, I love the production process and you are incredibly beautiful with a belly" Namjoon winked at her and she laughed. "So if I'm not pregnant, I'm not pretty, right?" Ari asked playfully and Namjoon pretended to think.

"Namjoon!" she exclaimed, slapping him on the shoulder. "No, honey, you're the most beautiful woman in the world and I'm so damn lucky to call you my wife!" Namjoon assured her, proving it with a passionate kiss.

"You are my sunbeam, love." he put his arms around her shoulders and Ari rested her head on his chest. "I love you Kim Namjoon" Ari breathed sleepily and Namjoon tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I love you more, Kim Ari," he smiled, kissing her forehead.