*21*

Sorry for any mistakes
The end is coming near sadly and my plot is coming in...

i was crying my eyes out that i was sobbing and sobbing until i heard the phone ring again fuck i really don't feel like getting up but it's a phone call to help me out of here if i get the chance.

i went up to the phone and picked it up i heard static, come on someone say something "Hey hermosa, what's happening" robin i wanted to break down again "Robin" i muttered out "Hey mi amor don't cry" i wiped my tears "i'm not" clearly lying.

"yes, you are i can see you" i knew it felt like they was here with me this whole time.

"you can" i sniffled "i'm with you amor""and i've been with you this whole time" i smiled "you have" i asked "a man never leaves the woman he loves behind", he loves me.

"my dad never left his buddies behind which shows loyalty, that's why he never came home""and me i'm not com-" i cut him off "don't you fucking dare say that robin"i gritted through teeth it was getting hard to hold these tears back.

he sighed "but i'm not going to leave you behind" all that was keeping me going was telling myself he's alive but him saying he's not coming home destroyed me "we're gonna be together again soon" i said.

"Fuck that shit i'm not letting you go like i did" i rolled my eyes "i've tried everything nothing worked" i said "yet love" robin spoke "robin" i said desperately "do you remember what i told you mi princesa" uhh "that you wanted to slap me" remembering that night i was getting on his nerves so much "no idiot before that" he gave a light chuckle that barely was audible.

"that you're never gonna let me get hurt in any kind of way" i said quietly but audible "and the ways he's gonna want to hurt you i'm not letting that happen""princesa i will never let him lay a hand on you even if i'm..you know" i hummed "but robin how am i supposed to defend myself without you, well shit you couldn't even fight him off".

(y'all i'm seriously trying my best to make up stuff and it's hard)

"well i would let myself die before you do" robin said "robin don't say that i would rather die before you could" i don't know why but i could feel him smile "that's what i love about you, you always put others before you especially the ones you love" i could feel his smirk.

"that's also what we have in common and it's like we would do anything for each other to make sure the other is safe, that what i'm doing right now making sure you're safe" robin said in sweet voice.

"but robin i can't do it" i said sitting down on the floor leaning against the wall moving hair out my face "well if you don't do it for yourself do it for me" i groaned "it doesn't-" he cut me off "i don't wanna die for nothing, i want to at least have died for a woman i love no matter what, and because i can't kill that hijo de puta you have to do it for me".

"how" i asked "do i really have to teach you how" i smiled "if it keeps me on the phone longer with you, yes you do" i said.

"ok then your gonna use a weapon" where the hell am i gonna get a weapon out my- never mind "what weapon" i asked "the one in your hand" he said as if it was so obvious.

"the phone really" he ignored me "fill the receiver with dirt pack it in tight, give it some heft. "then what" i asked "then amor you practice over and over, you raise the phone,take fast step back, step forward, step back and swing" he gave me instructions.

"try it" he said "now" i asked "yes" he sounded determined "you raise the phone take a fast step back, step forward, step back and swing" he repeated and i complied.

"again" he said and i did it again and again until he said "you got it" shit this is the end isn't it "fill the phone with dirt like i told you" 🫡 "will i still be able to talk with you" i almost hit myself to asking.

"this is the last call amor, it's all you from here on out" he said sadly "i miss you ro" i said wanting to cry again god damnit "get out for me, use what we gave you", "i will".

"bye princessa" he said "bye amor" i said as i was about to hang it up "wait" he yelled practically scared "i forgot to tell you to check underneath that mattress i left something behind for you, i was on my way to give it to you that night but got caught, i love you y/n/n" a tear rolled down my cheek "i love you too ro" then click.

i went look underneath the mattress on all sides soon to give up on finding whatever he left behind until something dropped you grabbed it it was something wrapped up in papers with a string/twine keeping it together.

i untied the twine and opened it up a tape came out of it read on the label 'i love you so much y/n y/m/n y/l/n' i smiled i noticed the paper was written on, it was a note grime robin to me.

Dear, y/n I'm not use to doing this kinda stuff so sorry if it's weird but i wanted to tell you this from the time i met you but just couldn't get the courage, yes me the only robin arellano couldn't build up enough confidence to tell you this face to face don't laugh, but i wanted to tell you that you are the most beautiful young woman i ever seen i mean top notch. You're so beautiful sometimes if i look at you to long my eyes start to burn cause you shine so bright with that amazing smile of yours. I like you and i mean like like you more that a friend like might even l̶o̶v̶e̶ you pretend i didn't say that i regret writing in a pen. Anyways i also want you to know that you are the most strongest, bravest, sweetest, and funniest girl i ever met. I love dancing around with you, i love when you help me mend my bruises or cuts and i love doing the same for you, I love when you smile it makes my day a whole lot better, I love when you put makeup on me because your touch literally makes me melt (not in that kinda way), and I love when you call me amor it just makes my stomach do flips. That night when we were about to kiss i really wanted to really i did maybe after this we could be together unless you don't feel the same way about me but finn told me otherwise. I love you so much y/n i won't even care if you just wanted to be friends as long as i still have you as something and not nothing is the best thing ever. Thanks for coming into my life. :)))

Also left a tape full of songs according to them they're love songs, i know right cheesy but i don't care it's for you.

Your favorite person, Robin

i was in tears now i mean bawling my eyes out "i do feel the same and now you know that" i mumbled i remembered that i had things to do so i pull myself together cause today is the day i get the fuck out of here, not just me though all of them Billy,Griffin,Bruce,Vance, and Robin.
Mostly i am doing this for Robin and Vance the only two boys that made me happy besides finn (don't worry i still love you finney boy) i'm doing this for them.

That note was hard to write i honestly almost was in tears from it but i'm ok.