*18*

i only slept for a 40 minutes tops i know due to my watch i don't know what day it is or how many days i been down here.

all i did the rest of the time was stare at a wall waiting for a ring to pop up but all i heard was the door opening which made me scared so i jumped up onto my feet backing away from the door just in case.

the man came in with a tray it had a sprite on it and a plate of..eggs fucking eggs wtf.

"i made you some breakfast" he had a soft voice you can say but never mind that, "why would i take food from you, you could've poisoned it or something", "i don't think salt an pepper is poisonous" he giggles ew that was ugly you old fag.
(i don't like that word but i put it anyway)

while he placed the tray on the ground he spoke "eat it, don't eat it...you're already down here what's the need to drug you".

he walked out the door closing it behind him but i don't hear no lock. i walk cautiously to the door i opened it slowly but the phone rang making me jump but i wasn't able to open the door all the way.

i turned around basically running to the phone i picked it up "hello" i spoke suddenly a boy spoke "don't go up stairs".

"why not" i asked "it's a trap" the boy responded "are you..bruce" wondering if i was talking to bruce like last time "who's bruce" the boy now asked "uh..i was talking to bruce last time" i was confused.

"well i don't know any bruce" um ok "he's a baseball player" "we don't uh play any baseball here" i sure hope the fuck not you're dead why would you..never mind.

"who are you" i felt a presence next to me but i ignored it (a/n: i got scared when billy popped up ngl). "i don't remember" he stated "did you play any sport you know soccer? football?" i asked trying to see who i was talking too.

"i delivered newspapers" ah ha it was billy/paperboy "billy" i whispered but he could hear me still "you're billy showalter" i said "maybe" no, no maybe "no you're billy" i said once again "do.not.go.upstairs" billy said one word after each other.

"what is he doing" there has to be something if he doesn't want me to go upstairs. "he's waiting..on the other side with that fucking belt" oh he been through it, "he didn't say you can leave so if you try he'll punish you" i felt something behind like close to me billy if that's you take a fucking step back.

"he'll beat you with that belt until you pass out, it hurts kid..it hurts real bad" yea i bet "you'll cry, you'll beg him to stop we all did, but he just keeps beating you".

click

damn they all went through that i feel bad for them. i put the phone back since he hung up but i'm curious so i went open the door anyway.

i walked up 8 or 9 steps until i saw him shirtless what the hell he didn't see me i guess so forget get that i'm not trying to get beat.

i went back the fuck down those stairs quietly but quickly and close the door.

then eggs and sprite was still there and i was hungry so i ate it, it was okay maybe a little more pepper would've been great.

after that i took a nap

•••

the phone rang i didn't really here it at first but second time i heard it i got up and answered it "you said my name was billy" oh it's him again "billy showalter" i said his name "don't call me that" he said rather quickly ok sorry if i offended you.

the sprite bottle rattled a bit "i don't remember it. it's not who i am now" babe your still the same even if your dead.

"well what would you like me to call you, b- sorry" i apologized realizing i was gonna say billy again the bottle of sprite finally fell over after rattling around for a bit "i told you i was a paperboy" um ok...
"okay, paperboy".