*17*

Never thought i'd make it this far and y'all just gonna have to keep on reading to find out if robins alive or not.😁

the phone rang again i jumped at the sound of it then got off the mattress.

i slowly put the phone to my ear "hello?..is somebody there, i need help" i stated but i heard nothing but static. "hello?" i asked once again "y/n/n" i gasped and hung up the phone it was a voice of a boy but it sounded creepy.

i walked backwards and bumped into a wall, the phone started ringing again, i walked up to the phone picking it up but the placing it back down.

the phone was ringing continuously so i picked up again and placed it to my ear.

"don't hang up" his voice sounded familiar but i didn't know where i heard it from, "i won't..who is this?" i asked "i don't remember my name" the boy said "why not?" i asked "it's the first thing you lose".

"first thing you lose when?" i was confused "you know when" uhh no i don't but ok.

"how do you know my name" i asked another question "we met many times..you're very smart..y'know" it was bruce i remember him telling me that when he asked me to tutor him, i smiled a bit.

"Bruce? Bruce Yamada?" i questioned "y-yeah bruce" he stuttered a bit "uh i'm bruce" i felt bad for him and the others i mean what if they're all here just watching me i shuddered.

"you're very smart..y'know" he repeated i thought about something "did the phone ring for you?" he responded "it rang, but no of us heard it..just you".

"the grabber hears the phone too, but he doesn't want to believe it." so the grabber hears the phone too, what the fuck.

"why are you calling me?" i asked but he just repeated like earlier "you're very smart..y'know""i'm glad it's you...y/n/n?" he asked "yeah?" i spoke.

"there's a dirt section of the floor in the hallway where the tile is loose" he's helping me i guessed "okay" meaning for him to go on.

"dig down underneath the foundation i tried, but there wasn't time for me to dig up and out the other side" well if you didn't have time what makes you think i do "will i have enough time?" there was a long pause then i heard a click.

"hello?, bruce?" i asked wondering what happened, he hung up son of a bitch i thought i put the phone back on the stand.

i went to the hallway like bruce said i felt around for the loose tile once i found it i broke it apart and started to break other tiles apart too.

each time i dug i stopped and pick up the dirt then flushed it down the toilet i did that multiple times until i got like maybe 3-4 feet, i then i grabbed a rolled up carpet and unrolled it placing it on top.

i turned off the light in the "bathroom" to make the carpet less noticeable then went lay down on the mattress to get sleep.

This is short but i'm just following what's happening in the movie until finn lays down and sleeps ig.