*13*

when i woke up my stomach was in pain from not eating yesterday.

i got out of my bed going straight to the kitchen to find me something to eat which i ended up cooking scrambled eggs and bacon.

after a few minutes passed i was finished eating and went to find something to wear.

(or wtv you want)

i really wasn't in the mood on going to school but i had to unless i wanna repeat the 8th grade.

grabbed my bag and my house keys then left the house locking the door behind me.

i met up with finn and gwen the usual but this time they talked and gwen said she had a dream about robin that's when my ears perked up to listen.

"yea i saw robin in this rusted basement he was covered in blood" gwen said the last few words sadly.

finn just looked away and stared off into the distance "i had a dream about him to but he couldn't see or hear me and that had this man there to, the grabber, specifically" i said looking down at the ground.

"holy shit you have these dreams too" gwen asked "that was the only one i had" i responded soon after we arrived at school and the day started.

•••

school was soon to end i was listening to mr. anderson ramble on about something i don't really care about.

right as the bell ring i shot up hurrying to pack my stuff up then head out the class and then outside of the school.

i was walking home without finn and gwen until i heard grunting and sounds of people kicking once i seen who it was i dropped my bag and charged at them.

gwen and bully 1 was sitting up against the fence the bully was bleeding badly on the side if his head while gwen looked hurt.

i punched one of the other bullies and pushed another one.

they both came at me at once i moved making them hit each other.

i tried to fight both of them the best i can but one held me as the other punched me in my stomach once i dropped to the ground the two helped up the other one up and left.

i groaned as i got up helping finn up from the ground and checking on gwen "i'm ok thank you though but are you" gwen said worriedly "yea they punched you pretty hard multiple times" finn joined in.

"i'm gonna be ok thanks for asking, how bout you finn" i asked "i'm ok" he responded i nodded i slowly walked over to my bag a it hurt when i vended over to grab it.

i squeezed my eyes shut in pain but im ok im just gonna have to take some meds when i get home.

we walked the rest of the way to our houses i said bye to them and went inside my house which was filled with yelling.

what the fuck who's my mom yelling at i wondered until a familiar face came into view, oh shit i can't deal with this right now i tried to walk to my room but he grabbed my arm.

"let me go robert" i said in the nicest way possible to the man that left me and my mother with not much to live on.

"robert? i'm your father" he said "yea right you're no father, a father would've stayed and not leave his own daughter, a father would encourage his daughter to follow her dreams and shit but all you did was bring me down tell me how useless i am and i how i should have died before i was born" i said with anger in my voice.

he slapped me that's all i can say he slapped me i felt pain on my right cheek.

my mom saw what happened and pushed my dad out the way coming to hug me, mom had a cut on her lip and i knew who caused it already, what was he doing here anyway.

"what are you even doing here" i yelled at him through gritted teeth "i came here to try a fix what we had bu-" i cut him off "we had nothing, nothing at all, nothing was there but your hatred for me and mom" i say mom was trying to stop me before he tries and hurt me more.

"see you always will be a useless piece of shit, you take after your mother, a brat who can't be grateful for shit" he said while my mom started to yell profanities at him.

i went straight to the phone and dialed 911 and told the operator what was going on.

once i hung up i heard a loud sound i ran to go see my mother on the floor knocked out.

i ran to my mother's body on the floor "what the hell did you do?" i screamed at him "oh stop being pathetic i just hit her she's not dead" he rolled his eyes like this is nothing.

soon after the cops came and took him away and they called an ambulance to come get mama.

things are really starting to get horrible for me, i told the cops i would stay here and that i'm good with being here by myself.

once they left i cried into a pillow in my room and ended up falling asleep.

the dream

i saw robin again but he was covered in blood that's not good.

it's like robin heard something cause he shot up and went to this phone on the wall but the cord is cut so you can't do nothing really.

i couldn't hear nothing it was just like a low ringing but it looked like robin was talking to somebody then he put the phone back.

when that happened a flash of a house but i just caught a small glimpse of it sadly.

then i woke up..

end of dream

i got up quickly breathing heavily, what if that house is where robin is, maybe i could save him.

i got up out my bed, even if it was a small glimpse i could try and look for what i seen in it.

placing on my shoes i remember my moms at the hospital.

anyways i still grab my bike and hop on it riding off to find that house.

TIME SKIPPY

i couldn't find the damn house and i was getting aggravated it's been three days since robin went missing and i don't know how much time he has left so i need to find this house and i need to find it soon.

wow another part that's a bit long but anyways sorry for any mistakes in this and you never know if you're gonna go missing *evil laugh*.