*6*

i was going to meet finny cause i was bored and i know i was grounded but i can't stay in this house for another minute once i got by the house i heard screaming.

i ran into the house since the door was unlocked.

"fin-...holy shit"~y/n, gwen was getting a whooping a bad one.

"dad stop!"~finn "you stay out of this!"~mr.shaw i stood beside finn not knowing what to do i mean i've only seen this happen twice.

"why did the police come by my work!"~mr.shaw "i don't know!"~gwen cried out.

"i'm sorry!"~gwen "tell me what you know about this investigation!"~mr.shaw "nothing!"~gwen. i felt bad i wanted to do something but what am i supposed to do.

mr.shaw screamed 'huh' multiple times while gwen replied 'nothing' gwen grabbed a bottle of alcohol "hit me again and i'll drop it!"~gwen, risky move gwen.

gwen ended up dropping it leaving me and finn shocked gwen got pulled down and mr.shaw whooped her very bad it hurt me to see this.

"my dreams are just dreams!"~gwen screamed and he let her go "no ice on the bottom young lady i want you to think about what you did"~mr.shaw

"did you two know anything about this"~mr. shaw me and finn shook our heads. mr.shaw couldn't hit even if he wanted to because my mama would murder him along with my family.

TIME SKIPPY

me, gwen, and finn sat on the ground watching the tv, gwen rested her head on finn's shoulder while she sniffled.

i rubbed her back to comfort her some kind of way.

a/n: i know this is the part where robin gets kidnapped but it's not going to happen just yet

"guys i'm gonna go"~y/n "ok y/n i'm sorry that you-"~finn "i don't really care finny i've seen this twice already"~y/n he nodded i gave gwen a kiss on her forehead "i'll bring you some candy" she gave me a sad smile. i hugged finn and said bye then left.

i walked to the store to get gwen some candy and saw robin walking too.

i walked up from behind him "boo!"~y/n "fuckin hell y/n!"~robin, i laughed at him "where ya headed"~y/n "the store you?"~robin "same place"~y/n smiled.

they walked together to the store, they got there and grabbed what they needed, payed, and left.

"wanna come over, my mom isn't home"~y/n asked "sure why not"~robin smirked.

we walked to my house and went inside.

"ok ro what you wanna do"~y/n "i don't know"~robin just then i had an idea "come here"~y/n, we walked into the bathroom i grabbed my moms makeup.

by robins face i knew he was scared "oh no you are not gonna-"~robin i cut him off by placing my hand over his mouth "sit down and relax amor (love)".

i pushed his shoulders to make him sit down.

i smiled at him he just looked up at me worried.

"first thing remove the bandanna"~y/n, i took the bandanna off for him "don't be worried amor i got you"~y/n giggled "shut up"~robin mumbled and blushed at the name.

i started with the moisturizer applying it "sit still"~y/n "i'm trying"~robin said squeezing his eyes shut up moving his face a bit.

i kept applying makeup until i was done.

"aweee you look like a pretty princess come look"~y/n he groaned while i giggled "stop giggling"~robin she tried to stop but couldn't.

he looked in the mirror "i look like a clown"~robin started to laugh "your awful at makeup"~ robin "shut up i tried"~y/n "yea i guess you did try"~robin looked at me.