*8*

sorry for any mistakes

3 days passed and during those days robin had took extra notes to teach you what you had missed and brung your homework home with you then after that y'all spent time together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ugh i gotta go back to that hell hole just great.

i was already dressed for school i was just catching up on some reading until it was ready to leave the house.

check the time one more time and i grabbed to house keys then left locking the door before walking off. i didn't walk with gwen and finn this time i walked with robin.

"stop it i do not have a crush on that redhead"~y/n "then who do you like"~robin "your mom happy"~y/n "wow y/n robins step dad or well step mom"~robin i hit him on his shoulder in return he hit me on my forehead i grumbled while he laughed at me.

"i'm gonna push you on the road while a fast car is passing so you can go away"~ y/n "that was harsh"~robin i rolled my eyes "whatever see you in mrs.randoff class"~y/n, i walked off to my locker getting my books then leaving.

TIME SKIPPY

in mrs.randoff class

"robin stop poking me"~y/n whispered, robin continued to poke me "stop it"~y/n grumbled. i squirmed then slapped robin's hand making him giggle.

"would you like to share with the class what's funny robin"~mrs. randoff  "no i would rather you stay out my business"~robin "that's no way to talk to a teacher detention after school"~mrs.randoff "robin why would you do that now we can't hang out"~y/n.

"can't go a day without me aye"~robin "shut up robin"~y/n. after that we payed attention to the rest of the class.

time went by fast and we were in our last period in this class finn and robin was in this class.

robin was in front me and finn in the back of me,

we was taking a test for mr. anderson we had to read a passage and answer the 10 questions.

"pst pst y/n what 6?"~finn whispered very quietly "b and d"~y/n whispered back "thanks"~finn.

the test was finished and we was let out 5 minutes early.

robin had to stay cause detention so i walked with finn and gwen to their home.

we got in the house to see that their dad went to work, good.

i was hit with a pillow out of no where "what the fuck"~y/n looked around to see a laughing finn and gwen "oh it's on"~y/n grabbed a pillow and swung it hitting them both in the face.

they all laughed as pillows were being swung hitting them or missing their faces.

"come on finney let's fight"~y/n "you know i can't fight"~finn "i'm not gonna hit you hard i promise"~y/n "fine gwen is out referee"~finn, gwen nodded.

"i want a clean fight in 3..2..1 fight!"~gwen said in a man voice.

we was just hitting each other with small taps with big swings if you know what i mean until finn swung a little too hard. 

"ouch you bitch!"~y/n exclaimed "sorry y/n"~finn kneeled down while a small cut appeared on my face and it was bleeding just a bit.

finn carefully moved his thumb on the small cut wiping the blood away.

i got with finn's help "thanks i think it's time i go"~y/n gwen hit her brother in the shoulder hard making him grab it "you hurt her"~gwen "i apologized"~finn gwen rolled her eyes.