𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

Začít od začátku

virgo looked around, staring up at the clouds, before seeing they were slowly mixing together. he frowned a bit, there was no reported rain for today.. and despite it being a sunny day, small raindrops started landing on his head, causing him to yelp in surprise and cover his hair with his hand.

"what the? rain? what are the people up there doing?!" gemini scolded, grabbing virgo's hand and dragging him off to somewhere else. the rain only got heavier and they were slowly getting drenched in the rain, the leaves from the trees barely making cover for them and the dirt and grass slowly becoming to mud.

after a few distressed turns and travelling, they stumbled across an abandoned cabin that seemed good enough to live in for a while. since they had no other choice, gemini walked into the cabin with virgo without much of a second thought.

"you do know abandoned cabins are usually how characters die, right?" virgo said, unimpressed and soaked with rainwater.
"correction; they get injured at best. they die from other causes most of the time since they run out of the cabin and, i dunno, do something dumb." gemini said in a matter-of-fact voice, grinning cockily at virgo.

virgo just rolled his eyes and walked pass gemini, who was still trying to take off his coat, and saw a fireplace. he glanced at the wood nearby and wished one of the inferno children were with them right now. he picked up the firewood and threw them into the fireplace, looking around to see if they had any fire source around.

his eyes caught eye with a candle and he reached over for it, grabbing it and making sure to be careful not to burn the whole cabin down. he lit the wood with the flame of the candle, watching the small flame grow, before getting impatient and throwing the whole candle inside the fireplace.

normally, that would do nothing and just set out the flame of the candle, but suddenly fire engulfed all the wood and crackled in the fireplace. virgo's eyes widened and he turned around to see gemini just staring at him, blinking and confused.

"did you see what i just did?"
"yeah.. what the heck? that isn't normal."
gemini pointed at the fireplace with a judgemental stare, before sighing and grabbing his wet clothes to put near the fireplace.

"we'll just have to make do with it. our clothes are wet so i recommend finding some spare clothes in this cabin or something." gemini offered, standing up and staring at virgo, who was still fully dressed.

"huh? oh, right.. okay." virgo was a bit stunned, as gemini was shirtless. gemini didn't have a muscles or anything, his body was slim and curved in all the right places, but you could see faint marks and his rib bones whenever he lifted his arms up.

virgo tore his gaze away from gemini and taking off his own shirt and other removable clothes, putting them in front of the fireplace. he then went upstairs the cabin, but instantly felt nervous as the hallways to the bedrooms was dark and spooky. there were cobwebs in every corner of the house and dirty stains of dust or some other substance virgo couldn't make out on the walls and doors.

he thickly gulped and slowly walked down the hallway, the planks creaking beneath his feet. he was completely on edge, glancing around and freezing at any little movement. he opened on door and peeked inside, seeing it was empty; there was a pole leaning against the wall.

virgo grabbed the pole and went out the room again, leaving the door open, and slowly crept to the door at the end of the hallway. there were sounds coming from behind the door, scurrying and sounds of boxes being pushed over.

maybe it was his imagination but he wasn't taking any chances, he wasn't going to recreate any scenes from a horror book today, oh no no no.

virgo put his hand on the door knob. he twisted it open. but he was too nervous to push it open. the sounds were only more audible with the door open. it confirmed something was inside. or someone.