𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

"ughh.. we've been walking for ages and we've found nothing! this whole partner thing is a waste of time."

aries voice rung out into the forest trees, libra getting a bit irritated at his continuous whining.
"just.. lay down low and maybe stop speaking so loud. you might attract someone. or something."

aries was obviously annoyed that libra ordered him to quiet down. and i mean unnecessarily angry.
"dont tell me what to do, you flying turd! i hate you!" he yelled out, punching his feet onto the dirt below him. well, there was grass but it hasn't grown out everywhere.

libra sighed at this, still trying to get used to aries's loud behaviour.
"right.. well i think we should keep walking until we find something or we meet up with some other partners.."

"and how do you know we'll see another group?! we might just be stuck here! together! oh my god we might be stuck here forever and together." aries stopped in his tracks and stared at libra in horror.
"don't worry! it'll be okay. even if we get stuck, we'll have each other!" he smiled brightly.

"that's the thing that i don't want to happen!" he snapped back, structing ahead. libra watched aries walk away and groaned quietly, already fed up with his actions. he took a deep breath and continued to follow the red-head boy further into the forest.

"come on, aries.. stop being so negative. it can't be that bad, right? just relax a little." libra offered, finally catching up with the blaxing boy to walk side by side with him.
"shut up." he snarled back.

"don't tell me to shut up! i just want to be your friend!" libra yelled back, getting frustrated. aries was getting more annoyed, his steps having a lot more punch it in now.
"shut up!"
"if you want me to shut up so badly, why don't you just-"
"shut up!"

"don't tell me to shut up in the middle of my senten-"
"shut up."
"tell me to shut up again you-"
"wait no, actually. shush."

libra blinked in surprise, stopping in his tracks to stare at the focussing aries. he pressed his finger on libra's lips to stop him from talking, doing the same for himself.
"you hear that?"

libra's ears perked up as he tried to listen closely, "no?.. is there something-"

his body jolted, his eyes widening. and like it was right next to him, he could hear the sharp cracks and snaps of fire eating away on wood.
"now you hear it?" aries stared at the shocked, worried boy.

"where is it?" he asked, pushing aries's hand away from his mouth.
"dont know. but it's definitely close if i can smell the smoke, " aries coughed, covering his nose. libra did the same, holding his nose and closing his eyes tightly from the sudden dryness.

"we have to find it or we'll burn in here." libra informed, his eyes getting watery.
"right. you will but i won't." aries rolled his eyes, used to the heat. the smoke was something he hated, even though he's always smelling it in his kingdom.

libra huffed and his wings sprouted up, bright and light in the fogging smoke infecting their air, "i'll try find it up there!" libra pushed off the ground, flying above the trees. he looked around and saw the hungry flame of a fire consuming the wood around it.

it was burning down the wood as all fire would do but it seemed a bit weird. he wasn't too sure but he had no time to think about it, diving back down and grabbing aries by his arms and armpits.

"hey- woah!"

before aries could process, he was flying above the trees and staring down at the smoke filling up the forest they were just in. "oi! let me go you winged turd!" aries yelled out, looking up at libra.